Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons the orange wybel is now unbalaced

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by thesmart824, Sep 14, 2024.

1. thesmart824

thesmart824 Well-Known Adventurer

i just reached level 100 on my first warrior profile and put on my morph set and chose to challenge the orange wybel boss alter. but when i fought him i notice it is regenerating its health so quickly i cant damage him.

i at first thought that maybe it now starts the fight in the second phase, so in my next attempt i just tried to run away... nothing. so i tried to attack it again and it didn't regen health, so i lowered it to 1.6 mil HP out of its 1.8 mil. but then i stepped on a plate and the pink wybels came and healed the boss back to full hp, and i cant kill them fast enough because they have 100k HP each.

i gave this several more shots and tried to fight him without stepping on the plates but its not possible to play this perfectly over such a long period of time. every time i stepped on a plate the pink wybels came and healed the boss.

please fix it.

arerith, Elysium_ and DrGREEN like this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You improperly tagged this post

3. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    100k hp is insane for the amount of wybels spawned. feels like it’s balanced around an optimized build and not the average level 100 player

dreamer101 likes this.
  4. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes that is the point of boss altars

5. Elysium_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i don't understand. if boss altars were meant for optimized builds only, why would they be scattered across the world at many different level ranges

6. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They're meant as an exceptional challenge at that level. Because Orange Wybel is meant for basically max level, that translates to it being meant as a difficult challenge for an endgame player. That said, I haven't tried it in some time, so I don't know how many wybels it spawns, but the numbers they gave seem pretty reasonable to me with that in mind.

7. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

just tried it and honestly the main problem is just that the orange wybel's heavy charge is spammed and if you take the slightest bit of knockback and he charges you are dead

8. Elysium_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's a fair point. I'll try it later as a level 100 character, i might be wrong. Just seems like a bit much to me tbh

9. Elytry

Elytry Poisonous Bristleworm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    is this the first phase?