Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Procrastination should be Fabled

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by culpitisn'taword, Sep 13, 2024 at 4:41 PM.

1. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

MIDs should be exclusive to Fabled and Mythic. Either that, or remove the Fabled rarity, it's kinda weird and sometimes I value Fableds lower than Legendaries anyway.

Maybe Fableds are just overinflated. You get tons, and it's used as a default rarity for endgame content anyway. (Can we maybe replace Legendary-Fabled-Mythic tomes/Aspects with Unique-Legendary-Mythic or Rare-Legendary-Fabled?)

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i bet i know where this comes from lol

3. Elytry

Elytry Currently Spiralling (depression) VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    procrastination isn't the only legendary with an mid (seven-league boots, passus lux, steamjet walkers...)
    also i disagree

4. BabaFisi

BabaFisi The Rifted Jack-of-All-Trades CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Panic Zealot is my favorite Shaman Relik, period.

i think that Peaceful Effigy doesn’t have enough of a gameplay effect to warrant it being on a fabled.

Comparing it to PZ, it’s completely outclassed.
    Legendaries with MIDs are meant to serve a small niche at a certain point in progression. And Fabled items usually have unique IDs (not just MID) that are absent from most Legendaries or Mythics. And lets be honest, the red name tag looks cool, so getting rid of the Fabled Rarity would just be plain silly (at least, to me it would).

Elytry and Tzelofachad like this.