Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Suggestion about special gamemodes

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Gerike88, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Gerike88

Gerike88 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hunted mode:
    Ever since the release of "hunted mode", the gamemode has mainly been used with to grind exp with a rather small threat level due to the lack of players playing the gamemode for what it is intended to be.
    My suggestion is:
    (whether it would be possible, I don't know) creating seperate worlds (maybe 1 or 2), where only hunted players can play and they are FORCED to play on those worlds.
    (People turning on
    hunted would automatically be transferred to a hunted server)

I think this would make the mode not only more popular, but also way more intriguing to anyone, since the main problem with the mode right now is that you barely ever meet anyone playing the mode.

(I've always liked the concept of hunted mode, but never got to truly experience it's potential)

Ironman:
    This one is a relatively small suggestion, unlike the previous.
    However, I want to ask you a question: have you ever gotten an insane item on an
    ironman class, but didn't feel like ruining the ironman aspect of your class by switching it to be a normal class for just one item?
    If you have, then you have felt the frustration I felt when I played
    ironman myself.

My suggestion is: Every week (real time), or maybe every month, you get to transfer one to three items out from an
    ironman class to your account bank.
    Note: items can not be transferred into an
    ironman class.

As with the previous suggestion, I feel as if this change would incentivize people to play the gamemode and give it a shot, without having to fear the biggest fear of ironman players: finding something they would like to use account-wide, whether it be selling it or giving to a friend, whatever it may be the reason.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I hope it gets to people, and I hope that these things have not been suggested before. Overall the way I see it, these things could be implemented to Wynncraft, and would improve the replayablity of the game through motivating people to play more of the special gamemodes.

Elysium_ likes this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can't read this because you made the text color black.

3. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    For hunted mode suggestion, yes, that is cool and I believe the staff have talked about experimenting with that. For Ironman, no, that kinda ruins the point of Ironman and makes it easier

4. Gerike88

Gerike88 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It would not make Ironman easier since you wouldn't be able to transfer items back to an Ironman class

5. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is a reason that being able to put items in your bank as Ironman was considered an exploit, and it's because this just goes against the design of the Ironman gamemode

6. Toukoen

Toukoen Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    just give ironman its own bank with other ironmen ... ironman should be about doing things yourself (no trade) not excluding yourself from your own account

7. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ... This is a thing? Normal Ironman has its own personal bank. Ultimate Ironman does not.

8. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i think the idea is you could transfer items from ironmen classes to other ironmen classes

which is a terrible idea,

but

the original idea of transferring items out isnt IMMEDIATELY bad, it could be considered.