Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Update Shiny Mythics

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Awexx, Feb 25, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awexx

Awexx Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    After discussing with a Wynntils developer, it appears that the inability for other players to see shinies is a restriction on Wynn's end, not theirs. Update whatever is necessary to ensure that shiny mythics are visible to other players. I understand that this may not be a top priority, as it involves an update specifically for a third-party mod feature to work, but a majority of players, especially end-game players with shinies, use Wynntils. Currently, shiny mythics are not being appreciated because others cannot see them; for example, inspecting a player with a shiny mythic only displays the normal variation of the mythic.

P.S. Additionally, fix the issue where other players cannot see the enchantment glint on shinies. If players can see my enchant glint on my blue mask why not my mythics :(
    Capture.PNG

DrGREEN likes this.
  2. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I got a thing where if I hold the enchant item I can’t see the glint only with my Wynn mod pack, and I couldn’t figure out why, I want this fixed too lol

3. Awexx

Awexx Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If you are using wynntils and sodium at the same time, disable the minimap in the wynntils settings and restart the game. You should be able to see the glint then, its a bug with wynntils at the moment.

DrGREEN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.