Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Pouches / Bags (Inventory Management)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Command_master1, Nov 2, 2023.

?

Is this good? Yes/No

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No, Massivley unbalanced!

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Command_master1

Command_master1 Travelled Adventurer

I have been playing wynncraft a while (7 profiles, none of em past lv 35) and I found inventory management to be a problem, especially while caving which is why I am suggesting:

Powder Pouch:
    From T 1-5 (up to 64 / slot)
    T1: 5 slots, can store T1 powders only
    T2: 7 slots, can store T1 powders only
    T3: 9 slots, can store T1 - 2 powders only
    T4: 12 slots, can store T1 - 2 powders only
    T5: 15 slots, can store T1 - 3 powders

The idea here is to allow the pouch to account for most basic powders you find while exploring, without being too overpowered. Beggining players will only need the basic upgrades, as it is rare to find powders above T2. Late players can store up to 64 of each powder on Tiers 1 - 3, allowing increased inventory management without removing the need to store high tier powders in the bank

Scroll Bag
    This pouch only has 2 tiers, both with 9 slots. At level 1, you can store up to 4 of each scroll (Enough for any beginner, and most other players too). At level 2, you can store up to 16 of each scroll (Unnecessary, but a niche upgrade for players who want it).

Players can now store teleport scrolls for up to 9 locations, INCLUDING dungeon scrolls. This allows beginner players to manage scrolls more easily, as they will likely not have more than 9 important locations to go to.

Later players may find 9 slots too low (idk, i've never been one) however at that point horses / spells become more efficient anyways.

I think that these items will help inventory management without removing its necessity altogether. An Unidentified Item pouch would not be added for obvious reasons (Too much gear, removes choice, inflates market) but these are niche enough not to break the economy.

TL;DR Pouches for easier inventory management, without being too op.

If you find an issue, please reply to the thread so i can try to rebalance it.

Enderae likes this.
  2. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Banks also exist in cities. They come in account wide and character banks

3. ineedhelp

ineedhelp You need help?

its an idea suggested many times, but somewhat unnecessary, because unless you're playing ironman or are one of those guys who keeps everything they pick up and eventually somehow finds time to meticulously price and sell everything on the TM, these pouches are not necessary. Most people just throw out anything not legendary, most ingredients and tier 1-3 powders

4. Enter34

Enter34 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First why you have 7 profiles below 35 lvl, better level up one clas to max lvl. Powder pouch isn't needed in my opinion, I am collecting only powders t4 because lower tiers aren't worth it. You can have just 1 scroll in inventory and rest of them it the bank.

ineedhelp and Elytry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.