Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daproguy

daproguy Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I started playing a last year, and haven't consistently played, but I still love to hop on now and again. I really love the unique lore and experience that doesn't even feel like minecraft.(also it let me quit sb which was amazing lol)

2. Lucky32

Lucky32 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm playing on wynn since 2017 and I've met wonderful people throughout my journey.

3. KJK239

KJK239 Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm pretty new to Wynncraft, like very new only a week since I've started consistently playing (I played a very long time ago not for long though). I have much more time to play so that is why I've started playing again. The reason for having more time to play however isn't what I would like it to be, I recently tore my right knees meniscus which wouldn't be bad if I wasn't still 14 and if it wasn't torn as bad as it is. I haven't had surgery yet because we are still trying to find who to go to and what to get done, because if the surgery is messed up I could either have terrible arthritis or my right leg would stop growing completely, this would be worst case since well my left leg would still be growing. This has been very stressful for me but Wynncraft has helped me forget about it and actually enjoy myself without worrying, the community is pretty nice and helpful and the game itself is very fun to play with friends. There's so much to do and overall is improving my mental health by letting me have fun without constant thoughts about my knee. There also aren't any fun and grindy servers to spend all my time on so there's that lol

trestun, Hesnilo and Beanie Boi like this.
  4. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft simply gave me hundreds of hours of fun

5. Ziemexx

Ziemexx Skill issued VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It helped me found amazing community. Simple as that.

6. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh man wynncraft

I joined wynncraft not too long ago (like 2020?) and that really is where I had the most fun playing. I distinctly remember getting a discoverer in online class and trying to suppress my excitement to not get in trouble

that’s about it rn I don’t have time to type much

7. zAltrea

zAltrea Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Relatively new player, a friend told me of this server but wasn't interested at first.. but after playing for a bit, I became the most preoccupied with the server. Wish my friends still played and continued the Wynncraft Journey, but I've met new friendly people in this community and I am glad I played this server

8. Unknown_Arctic

Unknown_Arctic Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I love wynncraft, so much I can't really write it in this description, so here is a video about how much i love wynncraft: Bet you didn't know - YouTube

9. EnvMelis

EnvMelis Skilled Adventurer

Imo, this is one of the best servers that I've ever played on. Since I joined with my friends many years ago, we've grown from nothing to a stack of weird homies, which is still today.

10. Pink_Knife

Pink_Knife Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I started playing this game very recently at the recommendation of my friends who have been playing since the beginning pretty much. I have played many video games in my life, but for some reason, Wynncraft is the most addictive. You can enjoy almost everything this game has to offer without spending a penny (more than most modern games can say), which makes it all the more satisfying when I give the developers the compensation they deserve for making such a great game. I expect to play Wynncraft for years to come, regardless of what rank I am.

11. Kimura

Kimura Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I first joined Wynncraft in 2016 (7 years ago) by the influence of an youtube video made by a brazilian youtuber that I used to like. He was playing with his friends as mage and everyone was having a great time. I saw that and it impressed me: how Minecraft could be shaped into that without mods? Then I joined and begun to understand some of it. I invited some friends of mine to play with me aswell and we had tons of fun. Wynncraft is a very important part of me; I improved my english, I met new people and eventually made new friends around the world... When I was feeling bad, when I was struggling with stuff, I could always turn the real world off and pretend for a second that I was a badass mage, archer, assassin, or warrior and deal with my problems. Wynncraft saved me in so many dimensions and I'm really thankful.

12. TheNelston

TheNelston only ironically afk in the head HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    played back in 2015, recently came back again, now it’s what makes up most of my channel :)

13. Stoneman2015

Stoneman2015 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    played in 2016, finally picked the game back up again, have had a great time with it and met some great people, when I joined back, raids were coming out and I realized I should join a guild and finally joined FOX and that's where I met a lot of people that I enjoy being around when I have some time to kill!

14. WynnForums

WynnForums the Forum..itself HERO

Minecraft:
    wynncraft has fueled my addiction for mythics and money

15. Jakacraft

Jakacraft Vibing CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    my thoughts? many

16. hackcr1258

hackcr1258 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Welcome back, Hesnilo

Hesnilo likes this.
  17. ItzSnapter

ItzSnapter Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I like Wynncraft for the story! Started playing a while ago (I know my account says like, 2018, but I just started recently).

Acrobat is a really fun class and well... in terms of shaping my life, not really. Making me smile on sad days? yep!

18. Pedrus

Pedrus Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Joined the server 1-2 years ago, started playing more this year and that is about it

19. Laucien

Laucien Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have played wynncraft on and off for the past 3 ish years and it was the first minecraft java server i played on. I am still working on my first account btw!

20. Infinidirty

Infinidirty Newbie Adventurer

I don't exactly remember when I first joined wynncraft, I remember that gavel did not exist at the time, but I do remember how exited is was when I discovered it. I was looking for an awesome mmorpg to play and was struggling to find one. I never would have guessed that one of the greatest mmorpgs that exist today would be on a minecraft server but here we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.