Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World fruma update suggestion

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by timesplash, Aug 18, 2022.

?

should 3.0 be fruma?

1. yes

35.7%
  2. no

21.4%
  3. maybe

25.0%
  4. probally

14.3%
  5. if you say no you hate more content

7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timesplash

timesplash Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    we got gavel and wyn but we have had fruma in lore for so long and we have even had gates to it for a long time why havent we got it?
    if the lore is they want closed doors we know theres a new threat ya I want to face it with new bosss like the corrupter of worlds for level 150
    my suggestion is create a whole new province and a new town on the gates or like on the corkus part closest to it with a quest to unlock a boat you can use similar to the sea skipper to go back and forth name it like called carpenter's trouble after that make it so how you might have to get into the province could be another item from the previous quest you have to move like a massive battering ram or a stolen airship that you use to move gunpowder/tnt and crash it into the gate destroying it breaking into the province
    then there should be a massive bossfight/dungeon you must do to unlock the province similar to how you need to do the eo dungeon to do ahc the new province should be roughly the size of gavel if not bigger with 30-45 new levels like 2-3 new dungeons 1-2 new raids a minimum of a dozen new quests roughly as long as ahc new areas new prof levels up to 150-160
    add new mobs
    ingredients
    ect

2. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what an epic idea

SKZR and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  3. SuperTheFlugel

SuperTheFlugel Battle Monk Enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    no way!!!!! FRUMA!

SKZR, lemonalade and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  4. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gee I wonder why... I wonder why Wynncraft won't release all futures updates tomorrow in one update :thinking:

SKZR and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  5. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, I mean I get that we haven't had fruma for a long time, but those things take a long time
    the OGs (I'm not an OG btw) would remember the days of gavel when it took over a year for it to come out after its first word
    and the ct is currently working on the spell reworks, not fruma, and it would likely take another year for them to even start thinking about fruma

6. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wow I never thought of this idea before your a master at creating ideas

7. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think they are also working on a new area (maybe not fruma but at least it's a new area) because in this video at 12min30 :
    We can see a new area being terraformed and Salted say's it will not come out for at least a year (yes the video got realeased in 2020 but I haven't seen similar builds in the 1.20 or 2.0 so ... )

8. timesplash

timesplash Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    its clearly a outline they are gonna teraform it from diamonds the rough layout
    but ya they are done spells tho I thought by the end of this or next month they should just go all into fruma the size of gavel where this fruma is clearly a avatar reference you know from the recover the past quest where its a brain washing sense from book or season 2 I think the earth conspriacy you should have to overthrow the people at power tho it should be like a community event for its release before you unlock you should have to destroy the boss that should be requiring people to do for the update day it should be like a war starting lore where you can go into it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.