Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Little Rework of the Health Potions/Consumeables Stacking

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by TheWitch3r, Dec 31, 2021.

Tags:
?

Do you agree on my points?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No (why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWitch3r

TheWitch3r "Killing monsters" CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Since the patch you can store up to 30 charges of Healthpotions/Food stacked into one slot. While this mechanic is a good QoL change and also nerfes the potstack playstyle (literally filling the complete inv with pots and chucking them) a thing that is bugging me, you cannot choose the order in which the potions/food are consumed. The only thing you can do is destroying charges until you have the wished consumeable- imo a HUGE waste and very uncomfortable. My suggestion would be, the limits of the charges shall still exist etc... but you should be able to sort the order of consumeables and shift them if needed

Also, another point that might need a little tweak- you can't trade healthpots wit other players anymore, making it impossible to give f. e. a friend some of your pots when they ran out/or geting them in a city and buying pots for them on the way. I mean when you are able to work together with people, you normally want to keep them alive and effective in combat, and not force them to stay in the background because they have no healing.*

And third, when you have 28/30 charges, and you add a pot, let them fill the charges up instead of having to destroy the non filled pots

*(All of that in the assumption you DON'T have a mage+ you can't rely on that all the time either)

2. Azurix

Azurix The Night Watcher VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would think the potion thing would be better as a form similar to how an emerald pouch works, idk

ThedumbOX, Psotax and Potatomancer like this.
  3. RussetMantle

RussetMantle Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Also it's really annoying that when you craft a blank scroll/potion, it automatically goes into your stacked pots (or into your bank when pots are 30/30).
    I have to manually find and remove a bunch of blank scrolls/potions when doing "Craft XX items" daily objective.

4. SLScool

SLScool Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A workaround for that is to put your 30/30 potion into the bank first and then do the crafting, but that's inconvenient.

RussetMantle likes this.
  5. TheWitch3r

TheWitch3r "Killing monsters" CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump 4 cgar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.