Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Powder Pouches

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MinifirebalL0465, Oct 12, 2021.

?

Would you like to unclutter your inventory while adventuring?

1. Yes

2. Keep my inventory cluttered

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinifirebalL0465

MinifirebalL0465 Professional napper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After this most recent update with the Emerald Pouches and the stackable health potions, I feel that we could add a Powder Pouch that would store powders that we collect / find in chests in a similar way to the existing Emerald Pouches. They would appear in similar manners as Emerald Pouches (In T3/T4 chests) and would have tiers. The higher the tier of the Powder Pouch, the maximum tier of powder could increase or auto combining like the current Emerald Pouches.

For instance, there could be 7 tiers of Powder Pouches. Tier 1 would be able to hold 16 of each first tier of powder. Tier 6 would be able to hold 16 of each tier of every powder with auto combining to t3, and tier 7 powder pouches would have the same capacity of tier 6 but have auto combining to T5 or T6.

I think this would be a great system to reduce the cluttering of our inventories while we adventure, but let me know what y'all think.
    -MinifirebalL0465

Squimble likes this.
  2. Squimble

Squimble Travelled Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good idea!
    It could also reduce powder-used slots in the bank.

3. lilian5112

lilian5112 灰のウィザード HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think auto-combining powder could work with Wynncraft economy, combining powders have a cost, then there are three possibilites :
    • Remove the cost of combining powders with the Powder Master
    • Drain Emeralds for the auto combine
    • Don't auto combine but just stock the powders

ThedumbOX, Partyu, luckeyLuuk and 2 others like this.
  4. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    we're getting too many pouches and it's kinda getting out of hand. reducing the item clutter in the first place is more direct than band-aiding it with mitigation techniques.

it doesn't make sense to want this feature anyway. low-tier powders carry minimal value after deducting the combination cost. even if they didn't, they aren't used in practice anyway; most applications of powders are either t4t4 for the powder special or t6t6 for optimal results.

Sg_Voltage, Ninja_VK and luckeyLuuk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.