Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Vet slots

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MrRitmo, Oct 6, 2021.

?

Should there be reserved slots for Vet players?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  2. no

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrRitmo

MrRitmo Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    There should be couple slots reserved for players with Vet rank on every server, like there is for players with Champion rank. We're getting old and can't spam click the full server we want to join as fast as we used to. After the eula hit nothing has been the same anymore, the lifetime dxp we were promised was thrown out the window, vip town got deleted, my wife left me and took all my liquid emeralds . Now all that's left for us is a little different name tag. I really feel there should be something more.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Sku likes this.
  2. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    There should be couple slots reserved for players with Vet rank on every server, like there is for players with Champion rank. We're getting old and can't spam click the full server we want to join as fast as we used to. After the eula hit nothing has been the same anymore, the lifetime dxp we were promised was thrown out the window, vip town got deleted, my wife left me and took all my liquid emeralds . Now all that's left for us is a little different name tag. I really feel there should be something more.

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  3. BrightDanny

BrightDanny Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I don't think people should get special treatment at all when it comes to available slots on servers, wether they are Champion or Veteran.

JaydonTheWarrior likes this.
  4. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    People already don't like Champion slots for being a rather unfair advantage.
    Vet slots are that, but worse because you can't buy it.

MlecznyHuxel99, Castti and Samsam101 like this.
  5. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your profile picture explains my response pretty well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.