Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Vanity Armor

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Samsam101, Jul 18, 2021.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If they have the time

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've suggested this before but people didn't think it was worth the effort. However, with the addition of tomes to the game, we have proof that this is possible.

The idea is simple. Make it so that, in the compass, you can put armor on without the texture showing up on your player, yet you still get the ID effects. Basically just turn every piece of armor into a tome, that can still be visibly shown if you so please.

With the Bonfire event adding so many cool new hat accessories for people to wear, people are gonna want to match their Minecraft skin as well. It just makes sense to add this.

A lot of people like to vibe in towns without any armor on, and this could make afking more safe+ allow them to have QoL IDs on at the same time such as speed and jump height

It seems unnecessary, but it could be pretty fun. I see it as more of a ''if the CT have extra time'' sort of thing since it isn't too important

AlleonVera, BASS!, Bixlo and 2 others like this.
  2. Sploofie

Sploofie professional idiot VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It would be quite cool I guess, my helmet covers half my eyes and it looks stupid

AlleonVera and Potatomancer like this.
  3. Xytun

Xytun Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I support this, but maybe make it so you can only equip items of your level in vanity?

4. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    would i then be able to have the effects of my current armor whilst wearing a plain chain mail set?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.