Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Not Public, But Open Housing

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ShadowRogue39, May 11, 2021.

?

Do you think this would be a good feature to implement?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't really care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowRogue39

ShadowRogue39 The Master of Nothing HERO

Minecraft:
    I find it often I want to open my house to many guild/party members but I have to invite every single one of them. I propose a feature where you can make your housing open to friends/party/guild but not everyone in the game.

The command could be something like /housing public [friends/party/guild]. This way it would make it public to everyone if you don't specify the group but only public to a specific group if specified.

I don't think it would be too hard to implement, and its just one of the quality of life features that the housing system needs. I haven't seen anyone else talking about it but I don't think this is an unwanted feature. It doesn't affect you if you don't enable it, and is very beneficial if you want it and do enable it.

weeb, Da Homeboi, starx280 and 3 others like this.
  2. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, this seems like a good idea.
    It would also be cool if you could whitelist/blacklist people from your island

MlecznyHuxel99 and Potatomancer like this.
  3. Invinci

Invinci Discord Invinci#6319 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was considering suggesting this myself, glad to see other people also want it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.