Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Proposals For Housing

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Specialcityman, Feb 28, 2021.

?

Which What do you want from the blocks

1. Bookshelf

2. Hopper

3. Nether Brick Fence

4. special blocks

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Specialcityman

Specialcityman Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello everyone.

Since the Block Merchant was expanded with new blocks in the last patch, I wanted to take the opportunity to suggest a few more blocks. I made a post like this once before during the 1.20 beta. A few blocks have also been added from that post, so why not try again?

• The thing with bookshelves is actually the same as with carpets. Why aren't they included? They are good for decorating, are often used in Vanilla and do not cause lagging of a server.
    • Also with the hoppers I don't understand why they are not there. They are just like anvils, pistons (on Wynncraft barrels/crates) or crafting tables/furnaces. Of course there is the disadvantage that you can interact with funnels, but this is also possible with anvils. The only disadvantage I see here is that you accidentally throw blocks in. I don't know if there's anything you can do about that, but in the worst case you just have to be careful.
    • Every type of fence can be found in the shop except the Nether Brick fence. Since there is also every other Nether Blocks in the shop, I see no reason why we should be deprived of this block (fence).
    • Special blocks have different abilities. This can be, for example, that you can set an exact time with one of them, which will not change any more. Or one could make a block for the weather, so that one can set whether it is raining, snowing or sunny. You could also make a block that sets the biome so that the leaves and the grass get a different shade of green.
      Special blocks can also be used simply for entertainment, so that a block can function as a launch pad or you can play tic-tac-toe or other games at a table.
    I hope I will find some of these blocks again in future updates.Then I wanted to point out that there is no prefix for housing. Perhaps one could add the prefix.

Maybe you could also look over my post where I list a few bugs that I think are not intentional.

dr_carlos likes this.
  2. Hams

Hams Content Team Manager CT Manager Support Team Community Manager Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Bookshelves should be added for sure :saltedhappy:

3. Mesmerizing

Mesmerizing Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Beds as well

Specialcityman likes this.
Thread Status: