Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Hive Respawn And Bank

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Andymanperson13, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andymanperson13

Andymanperson13 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In all of the tough battles players have challenged at the Hive, so many have fallen. They are placed into Eltom, which is pretty near to the Hive, but I suggest if a player dies in any of the challenge rooms, they respawn at the Hive location. This would save some time walking so players can jump right back into the battles. I also suggest adding a small bank so players can put emeralds in just in case or pull some potions out for those close calls. That would also save time from walking all the way to Thanos and back.
    I appreciate you taking the time to read through this and I hope to hear what you think about this!

2. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right now the issue is that the respawn mechanics in Wynncraft are pretty buggy due to the way locations are placed outside of the map. Adding a respawn location at the Hive wouldn't really help with that until these mechanics are fixed, but adding a bank would be a nice quality of life change. And before someone comments about how it's supposed to be a hostile place where a bank doesn't fit, there are a ton of merchants and guards right there in the middle of the area. If that's not meant as a safe location, then I'm not sure what is.

3. ChrisTheBear

ChrisTheBear Certificate III in Nature Wandering CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I always thought this should be added, and if this isn't easy then they could even just have a sign near where you respawn in Eltom pointing in which direction you need to go to get back to the hive and maybe make a natural path leading to the Hive that blends into the mountains

4. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Case in point (note: Old thread)

Hive could benefit from a bank and a dedicated respawn point, but as Melkor stated the respawn mechanics first need to be made less janky.

Melkor likes this.
  5. FoxxoChan

FoxxoChan Wynnian Photographer, Eye Pet Enthusiast CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The respawn mechanics are a little werid to control, kinda, but a bank would be a great addition, since a lot of hive minions are there, maybe one of the minions happens to have a bank and could even be a emerald mercchant, since there is already a blacksmith at the hive , it would make a lot of sense and remove the pesky walk to thanos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.