Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Pets & Horses Bring Back Legacy Pets

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Andymanperson13, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andymanperson13

Andymanperson13 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Back in the old days, when we were galloping around Wynn on the horses we could buy in the VIP town, we were able to buy pets with coins you could buy in the store. These pets were so special to us because it showed our appreciation and support of Wynn in it's early days. Plenty of players still have these pets and can present them to other players as being there from about the start of Wynncraft. I am suggesting that the legacy pets should be brought back, for VIP+ and on. As the smaller pets like the spider or pigman would be available for the VIP+ players, the higher the rank of the player, or the more dedicated the person is to Wynncraft, the bigger the pets could be. Like the VIP+ could contain pets like the chicken or the wolf, HERO could have pets like the Enderman or the Blaze and CHAMPION could have the Wither. I suggest a new, semi-small addition to the shop on the website, where VIP+ and on could buy the pets we all miss. This would also show the support of the players on the server for not only buying a rank, but also spending more to have the pets we all wanted back then. So only the most dedicated players could bring back the pets we have loved for so many years.

I would love to hear about what you think on this suggestion!

2. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    even though i didn't play back then, this sounds like a great idea, +1 for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.