Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Quest Recommend Particles For Or Before Quest "misadventure On The Sea"?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Iwer Sonsch, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwer Sonsch

Iwer Sonsch Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wonderful day, everyone!
    A few days ago, I attempted the quest "Misadventure on the sea" and got stuck on the island. I looked around the whole island several times and thought I had clicked on everything interesting, including the palm tree because it might be useful to build a raft. Ultimately, I decided to drown and respawned... in Elkurn?!
    It is to be noted that my way of "clicking" on stuff during that quest was with the Arrow shield spell, as I did not think of using an inventory slot other than my bow.
    When looking up the quest on the Wiki, it turns out that having particles not on "Minimal" seems to be intended as relevant for finding the solution. Recommending those particles somewhere along the quest might ensure that players actually see them. I had them turned down to improve Minecraft's performance while maintaining a good line of sight.
    The rest of the quests seem naturally solvable without particles (not sure on the masquerade and Asher's shovel, haven't solved those yet), so this roadblock came a bit unexpected and likely would have persisted without the Wiki. Big thanks to the Wiki on this note!

2. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Particles are required on a lot of quests, and without them it might be really hard to find things, I've always played on All, so I don't know which ones change. I recommend lowering another option, like Render Distance, in order to keep the particles at at least Decreased.

Melkor and Iwer Sonsch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.