Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Small Qol About Potions

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ?!, Jan 29, 2020.

?

Should you be able to buy potions with dungeon fragments?

1. yes

2. no (why tf would you vote that? pls explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I know ppl say that you need a really detailed suggestion for it to be implemented, but I have a small suggestion that probably many of you guys have already wondered: Why can't I buy potions with dungeon fragments? They are expensive af!

So yeah, really simple quality of life suggestion that basically helps you go through dungeons more easily, since literally everyone gets potions from chests and mobs instead of buying them anyways, and tbh 60% of the time fragments are completely useless :)

BTW,
    If you are going to say "BuT yOu wiLL kIlL ThE mOnEYsiNk anD BrOkE tHe eCOnOmY", i really don't think you have more than 20iq to understand that the problem with the economy isn't trade market limited slot or mythics, ofc are those damn 200 emerald potions!

2. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yessir please do

3. CornMusket

CornMusket Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i second this. i am broke to the bones. having to spend 23 eb for a pot is stupid. i mean the health pots are ok to buy. BUT LIKE 23 EB OH MY GOOOOD.

Also i did spend a lot of LE for my cryo build. it wasnt worth it i shouldve stuck to my old build

4. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    all i can say is yes.
    No one even buys pots because they're way too expensive, so its not really a money sinkhole out of the economy and getting pots isnt that hard anyways, mobs drop them and u can find them in lootchests but the problem with those 2 is that they take a lot of time, so using dungeon fragments to buy pots would be a much better deal and reward for dungeons.

5. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    potionmeme.png
    honestly why not, it's not like it'll affect anything
    like actually

6. GetALifeNerd

GetALifeNerd Steel Balls.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heal pots? No. I think dungeon fragments are a bit too valuable to spend on that. Buying skill point potions for fragments would be a good idea though. Instead maybe just make it so heal potions drop on the floor along with the other stuff that drops after you finish a dungeon. I think this is a better because a lot of people tend to do multiple dungeon runs in a row, having the potions fall on the floor and then buying skillpoint potions for the next run seems like something people would like without being too OP.

TrapinchO likes this.
  7. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe it's a good addition. If I remember correctly, potion merchants by dungeon sell for twice its normal price so maybe they could be sold for less (or if they are the normal price, they could be sold for less since cities are easier to find around than dungeons.)

8. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fragments are really only used to get scrolls at this point so yes please let's have some use for them!

9. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Too valuable?? ppl literally never buy dungeon scrolls, so unless the dungeon got some powders, u end up with stacks of fragments in your bank, not only that but skill point potions are a luxury instead of a necessity, and this is supposed to make your life easier since you wont need to grind t1-t2 chests everywhere

10. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Forgery scrolls are pretty useful, but yeah aside from that there's not much point in buying dungeon scrolls generally.

coolname2034 likes this.
  11. ZockerCam

ZockerCam Travelling sorcerer. Master of Wind Magic. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't really get why anyone should buy potions with dungeon fragments but if some ppl like it.. why not?

12. coga

coga Noob CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's really really really easy to acquire potions, but there's no harm in adding them to dungeon shops to be purchased with the more common dungeon-specific currencies.

You can easily stock up on potions by going on loot runs- when I was lootrunning around Nesaak and Troms on my level 60 Shaman, I had excessive amounts of level 45-60 potions. I had thrown out enough within a few hours to fill a few pages of my bank.

13. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah. I'd say only UR or GG and higher dungeons are worth to keep fragments to potentially earn a few bucks off of tools, other than that, it's pretty much useless. I'd say Lost Sanctuary is one of the best scrolls to have out of the dungeon scrolls because it offers a quick way to Elkurn, other than that the other dungeon scrolls are basically useless.
    Decrepit Sewers ⇒ Ragni
    Infested Pit ⇒ Nemract ~
    Lost Sanctuary ⇒ Nesaak ~
    Underworld Crypt ⇒ Nemract
    Sand-Swept Tomb ⇒ Almuj
    Ice Barrows ⇒ Nesaak
    Undergrowth Ruins ⇒ Troms
    Galleon's Graveyard ⇒ Pirate Cove (Mage Island or Selchar indirectly [Mage Island is a viable option for Grookwarts students])
    Forgery ⇒ Cinfras ~
    Fallen Factory ⇒ Corkus City
    Eldritch Outlook ⇒ Lutho
    In conclusion only 3 ds would be important, so using fragments for potions instead would be a big ease.

14. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ye, getting potions by opening chests is rlly easy, but the point of this suggestion is to add a quality of life thing to save time looting chests or having to spend lots of money when you are in a dungeon, and since fragments are useless, i decided to make this suggestion :)

15. Mox gang uwu

Mox gang uwu Professional Loser CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's gotta be some better way than my poor dungeon fragments x33, in all seriousness, agree :)

16. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

*coughs in cheap scrolls*

17. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would totally love having this as a feature

But please don't bias your poll lol

18. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft: