Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Remove Hunters Calling

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Moldavite, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moldavite

Moldavite help

Minecraft:
    I may sound like i'm rambling, but this is true.

I know half this thread belogns in bug reports, but ill post them after this thread.

But the main point is that Hunters Calling is infact the most buggiest quest in the entire game.

There are so much bugs and such a low amount of failsafes in this quest it makes me even question how people even got through this quest. I worked so hard on 2 classes to fight The Eye and i got nowhere in Hunter's Calling. My warrior is missing its royal explosive. My archer is missing the nesaak teleport because i /kill-ed when i got stuck in a block. It's all over the place and I can't handle it. All i want is hunted mode. Please remove this quest and ease the burden. Also, please make hunted mode available after defeating The Eye. It's already a challenge enough for a whole group. (Unless you're a diehard wynncraft player and defeat it in no time you deserve hunted mode) PLEASE FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. MegidoGamerGod

MegidoGamerGod megido >gamer< god GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had done hunters calling the other day and experienced no game breaking bugs. why should a quest be literally removed from a game, not due to flaws in the design, but because of perfectly fixable bugs. hunted mode would make 0 sense being after the eye, the entire quest is about obtaining it, it's not just some mode that you get for doing a challenge.

Epicness937, dotGenco, Iboju and 3 others like this.
  3. Imaxelius

Imaxelius Content Team Manager CT Manager QA Modeler HERO GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I dont think we will.
    1. You dont need the explosive to actually trigger the event. You can do it just fine without it.
    2. You can return to the ice barrows to get back to the nesaak part.

aws404, Melkor, Epicness937 and 9 others like this.
  4. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    When I ran through I had no problem with bugs or anything (also, my laptop is not great either, nor internet) and funnily enough it is one of my 'favourite' quests (Looking at you Tasim 2nd phase where about 50 million Detlas Mages spawn every second so actually killing him is impossible). Good wholesome Fun, right ?

For the lag, i find turning off particles is the best option. Its a literal game changer, making it playable.

Also Merry Christmas! Or if you don't celebrate that, Happy Holidays!

5. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    I haven't actually done Hunters Calling yet but it looks like quite possibly the best quest in Wynncrafts history, so I will have to say no.

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  6. Zelli

Zelli Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    No.

7. RobBoughtWiFi

RobBoughtWiFi what

I'm trying to complete this quest as well and I'm unable to trigger anything that'll put me back in the cut scenes or the boss fight. Quest book currently says 'Defeat Theorick' but I already killed him and the cut scene where I was flying around bugged out and I had to /kill. Now I can't get back into the storyline, any help?

EDIT: It worked all of a sudden, disregard what was said.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.