Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Zephra Shredder > Hero

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Androte, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Androte

Androte Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Since Zephra Shredder got added into the game it outdamaged Hero. As i see Zephra Shredder can do almost the same amount of damage as a Mythic, and in some situations some would prefer Zephra Shredder because it almost does the same amount of damage.

My suggestion is that Hero gets a little buff in damage, or Zephra get a bit nerfed, but thats only my opinion. Some may think this suggestion is stupid but thats just my opinion

2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Show your best Zephra build. I'm pretty sure Hero outdamages it.

Edit: I have no idea where you're getting this impression. Hero has 35-40% more base damage than Zephra, no mana regen penalty, and that massive Str boost for extra damage.

3. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    which drug(s) were you on when you posted this?

Druser likes this.
  4. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    hero https://wynndata.tk/s/jfn1bd

zephra https://wynndata.tk/s/fy6s59

hero has more mana, damage, spare sp, uhh defense. basically better in every way

hero also has the advantage of 4 powder slots and a large base neutral damage, that means you can use really any powder combo you want, earth is nice with the large str bonus, but thunder hero is my personal favorite. zephra screams in mediocre spear noises thats over shadowed by the hive spear in almost everyway

Endercomet and Druser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.