Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Blacksmith In Eltom Should Be Human

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Infinity_Broken, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity_Broken

Infinity_Broken Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I just got to Eltom and I needed to pawn some stuff, but then I saw a villager in the stall and almost bolted, because it was so out of place and clearly some sort of traitor. Villagers in Eltom are heartily unwelcome, or so I was told. This villager must be exiled at the earliest possible convenience to reduce tensions in an already high-strung place. I am not an advocate of regulations on who should live where, as is clear by my support of the humans of Eltom, but this villager crosses all the lines with its abhorrent and careless free-market attitude, blatantly showing privilege while surrounded by humans whose very existence is outside of the bounds of the law. It's hopeless and atrocious, and I hope the powers-that-be may find themselves turning to the correction of this problem as soon as possible, for it simply cannot stand.

2. Infinity_Broken

Minecraft:
    The plot of this quest thickens...

3. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When we get the ability to change the mob skins of identifiers and blacksmiths, we fully intend to do so, but at the moment we do not have such an ability, so villagers they must be. Gameplay and story segregation for the sake of player convenience.

4. Infinity_Broken

Minecraft:
    Oh woe!

(Sweet. Good to hear. Thanks!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.