Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Low On Health

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by RomanNeptune, Jun 9, 2019.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RomanNeptune

RomanNeptune Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In my opinion, It would be easier to tell when to run from monsters if you could tell you were low on health without having to look. For example, having red line the outer edges of the screen to show your low. Most of my deaths happen because I'm to focused on doing something to the point where I don't even realize I'm about to die.

2. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Not a bad idea, since it could be pulled off via worldbarrier vignette. Should definitely have a /toggle for it, though.

Sar, trex1611, H0Y and 3 others like this.
  3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would complety hate this, but I understand how some people may want it, as you said so that it can show when "you're low" - becuase sometimes I don't realise it myself!

Although I do think they would get in the way, but a toggle would be good for people who would want this, I do understand how some may want it.

4. SillyKevin

SillyKevin Newbie Adventurer

If you are able to toggle it on/off or adjust the amount of the as you call red outer line, then it would be an okay'ish idea. The thing is it can be annoying for some people if they can't adjust it so it really depends on that but its also part of the game to keep track of your health otherwise the game feels less challenging. However for new players it might help out a lot so I don't think its a bad idea at all

5. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    This exists in the mod wynntils. Just look it up.

6. Mac N Cheese Man

Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

Some people don’t want to use mods

NotFunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.