Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Need To Update The Online Map

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by DrNev, Apr 20, 2019.

?

Do you think we should update the map?

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrNev

DrNev Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Over the past few months(or whenever, I don't really remember when it started), the online map has been covered with markers that show pretty much every single thing that looking at the map itself has to show you. This has resulted in clutter, with caves and grinding spots covering the map. You can get past this by zooming in, but it poses a problem. The Wynncraft team has gone so far as to add something as unnecessary as caves on the map, but it hasn't been updated since two major updates ago. It still tells you where things are, which is useful, but the map has been majorly updated and looks 1,000 times better than it used to. Sometimes, I want to show it to my friends, or just look at it, but instead I get the bland, old map from 1.16.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Druser likes this.
  2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah the caves being marked on the map is just weird. I use Wynntils map for most purposes these days (although tbh I almost never actually need to look at the map).

SUPER M likes this.
  3. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Collin is waiting for permission of the build team to update the online map. He told this in another thread talking about the online map

SUPER M likes this.
  4. DrNev

DrNev Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok I didn't know that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.