Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World In-game Planning Parlor

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by jameseikx, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameseikx

jameseikx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Everyone will agree that organizing a party for a boss battle is a pain even with the Planning Parlor in the forum. So I am proposing to have an IN-GAME Planning Parlor, so that players of various levels and even mods can hang out and ask/share tips and ideas for their next quests. Of course, players will be able to form a party with fellow players for hard challenges, such as Legendary Island, the Qira Hive, the ??? quest, etc.

I am sure everyone will remember how difficult their first victory at the Qira Hive was. In my case, I was about to rage quit until a 100+ showed up and helped. Even though I didn't have a chance to thank him, I still remember his IGN and want to return the favor to others.

In practice, Detlas will be a good place to have such a Planning Parlor. Currently, there is a decent-size barrack in the north-east corner that is empty except three combat dummies. If devs can rename the building to Planning Parlor with sign posts and place a couple of Detlas citizens to spread the story of the Parlor, the Parlor will be a great addition to hang out and enjoy drunkness potions.

Jbip, Clam Lady and Druser like this.
  2. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It’s not really a pain at all to meet at planning parlour. Just plan out when you all can meet and there you go. No need for an ingame one for time. I would find it only useful when there a lot of more players to help or be helped in the first place.

3. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Personally, I don't understand why people like to do LI in groups. It's so much easier alone.

(I have nothing else to contribute to this discussion)

4. jameseikx

jameseikx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Even though there is the Trade Market in the forum, we now have the in-game Trade Market which many find convenient.
    Why not the in-game Planning Parlor? I think few players can do LI or QH solo in their first try.

trex1611 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.