Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Wynncraft Postal Service - Send Mail And Items To Others Ingame! [55 Supporters!] [offline Trading?]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by PikaLegend, Dec 29, 2018.

?

Wynncraft Postal Service?

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    98.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lairgaf

Lairgaf Skilled Adventurer

Sounds very good

2. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP+

Minecraft:
    Haha, it has to be detailed for it to make sense, else it will be lacking in some important mechanics or be very confusing. Everything in Wynncraft is custom made so you have to be very detailed when you suggest. With the Marketplace being a new addition now, this Mail System seems a little bit redundant now for trading, but it seems like a lot of people still love the idea of sending mail to friends through ingame means as a way of saying "Hi"!

I have my doubts they will add this in the near future as well, since it is not as warranted as say itemlocks (which is great and amazing), but that's what suggestions big or small are all about.

3. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP+

Minecraft:
    Weekly Bump!

4. SpaceGerm

SpaceGerm TheOne&Only

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If this ever gets implemented, I’d just send my friends an item labeled virus.

PikaLegend likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.