Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

General Changing Material Item?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rainbowmaster12, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainbowmaster12

rainbowmaster12 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, peoples of Earth.

I just wanted to make a small piece of feedback.
    I'm not sure if this will be difficult for the devs of the server, but I'll just put it out there. In the new 1.18 update, (Great job to everyone who worked on it btw, I'm enjoying it so far :) ) some materials that you get from gathering resources like fishing along with materials after you refine something, is just a diamond axe, which you can see when you hover over the item under the lore and stuff. Now for wood and ores, they are just heads so it's not a problem for these but for farming and fishing materials, it gets a bit glitchy when you try to split them up and when you try to restack them, just moving them around in general gets a bit annoying. Now this could be because the update got released, but if it isn't, is it possible to make these items into a stackable item like a retextured carpet?

Oh and while we're at it, does anybody know how a diamond axe can have multiple textures? Like wheat string is a diamond axe but so are gudgeon?

2. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The problem with stacking refined materials is that the clients tries to handle the diamond axes as single items every then and now because they are not meant to be stackable, however the server treats them as stackable items and if you click something else it updates your inventory. Therefore it visually glitches and sometimes you seem to have put only one item into your inventory while still holding the rest of the stack for example.

The reason for so many textures on diamond axes is the durability as far as I know. If you played survival in 1.9+ with custom texture packs (I know that Sphax has it for example) you may have noticed that tools look different as the durability goes down. I think similar to that the texture pack contains different textures for different durabilities of the diamond axe.

Druser likes this.
  3. rainbowmaster12

rainbowmaster12 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ohh I see, thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.