Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World A Forgotten Place - Pvp Server

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by borisPMC, Jun 1, 2018.

?

Do you think the PVP server is still have some value or not?

1. Yes! There is still some value of the PVP server

29.4%
  2. No! The PVP server shouldn't be opened anymore

70.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borisPMC

borisPMC Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Before I give out my suggestions, do you remember this place? Right beside Detlas.
    upload_2018-6-2_0-5-20.png
    There is a portal which is linked to the PVP server. However...
    upload_2018-6-2_0-6-10.png
    There is no one on the server. You can feel the emptiness inside the PVP server.
    upload_2018-6-2_0-7-44.png Yes. 1/60 player on the PVP server.
    As we have seen from above, keeping the PVP server on is nearly meaningless and wasting the resources.
    So, why don't we make the nether (or the source of corruption) a better place? I know it is a bit ridiculous, but I suggest that we can make this place as a new province.
    Some players might notice that the nether is a great place for story-telling since this place was where the corruption began to spread. At the same situation, if you want the PVP mechanic to be used, you can set some area in the new province as a PVP-area so that the nether can keep its original goal --- an arena for PVP.
    Giving an example, players could be allowed to know more about the corruption if they can see and feel what is inside the source of corruption by themselves and learn more about the world. Therefore, players would more likely to enjoy the quests or the exploration of the world.
    upload_2018-6-2_0-39-20.png
    To conclude, the nether IS a place with many possibilities which I think it is a pity to leave it as an abandoned area which no one cares what is happens to it. Hope the Wynn Team can notice the problem and I'm looking forward to the development!:grin:

Attached Files:

SUPER M likes this.
  2. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I mean I agree, they should do something with the pvp server to try to revive it, but make it a province? Nah, that's a bit much.

Tsuneo and Jbip like this.
  3. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    They should just remove the Nether or just make it apart of a quest. I don’t get why they made the Nether in the first place besides pvp. They could have easily made another separate off map arena for pvp while not having to bother to incorporate it into the over world. And if they were going to incorporate it, it just seems to serve the same purpose as Dern as the dark, scary endgame area that is the source of all evil. It’s just confusing.

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    honestly why has no one thought of this before lmao
    just make it like a light realm thing lol
    well it was pretty active back in the day
    i mean the nether rly is the source of the corruption (according to the lore) and all that and we dont actually know anything about dern except that its "the dark place"

Tsuneo and SUPER M like this.
  5. Remonation

Remonation Swynning on haters VIP

Minecraft:
    I actually like the new province idea, purely because I want to get Assassin to level 100 and just sit there in vansih until a low level is exploring and accidentally goes into the pvp zone and I one shot them, ah I need that.

6. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I guess, but we know so little about both places that we can't say much about them besides them being "the dark, scary, evil endgame place in every video game ever."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.