Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop The Enchanted Shop!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by couragestar, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couragestar

couragestar Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Congratulations! you have won the 4 items you bidded for! Message me in game to recieve them for their listed prices!
    Booster Plate with 30%*** Walk Speed and 16%*** Air Damage, 3 LE (VovaTheEpic)
    Millenium with 293*** Spell Damage, 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Shawl of Gaea with 378** Melee damage, 8* Strength, and 36%* Exploding, 2 LE 32 EB (VovaTheEpic)
    Libra with 9* Agility, 10* Strength, 21%* Fire Damage, 9* Defense, for 2 LE (VovaTheEpic)

Sorry, 0_0_0_ again, but i'm def letting you pick a free unique for bidding that high in the first place, seriously, there might be a semi-decent one in there somewhere. and don't get me started on scams, with the way my shop is working, im getting customers; but scams left and right, case in point the max WS booster plate.

ok, bid placed, since you bidded 4x over the min bid price, i'm letting you pick a free unique.

Current Bids:
    Blue Mask with 19** agility, 17* dexterity, 15* intelligence, 17* defense, Bid ending Thursday for 12 LE (0_0_0_)
    Alright, DeadlySoren and XxDiCaprioxX have not responded, so the Leictreach Makani with 12*** dexterity, 11** agility, and 31%** Spell Damage, and Old Keepers Ring with 12% loot bonus are both back on the market!

2. Contoured

Contoured Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username correction: Contoured

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.