Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Fixing Csst And Sst!!!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by koalafreak, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koalafreak

koalafreak Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I, as of writing this have a lvl 100, 88, 68 and 47. My level 47 and 100 do the sand swept dungeons a lot and the glitches are so pesky, in the part of the dungeon with the arrows being shoot and the barriers going down is the worst!! Often people sit AFK there and make it so you have to switch servers! The barriers aren't necessary too! If the point is to slow us down just put slowness on us with tripwire then have tripwire remove it when a person leaves, this could be glitching if too many people are on tripwire so just make it a short time. Also, during the pre-boss at the end, often i kill it and the floor doesn't drop, so it respawns and THEN it falls resulting in me fighting two bosses at once!!!

CookedPelvis likes this.
  2. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Sections bug reports and feedback exist. You should repost this to a more appopriate section or ask it to be moved.

3. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    The point of barriers is to prevent skipping the section through teleporting past the event triggers or jumping above the traps' sight.

You're not supposed to fight the first form, but survive through it instead. After the floor collapses, the first form automatically dies, and spawns the second form on the lower arena.

Chise and Khaps like this.
  4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    holy shit what thats a thing

CookedPelvis, Poiu429 and Chise like this.
  5. Chise

Chise A loli dressing like a cheese >w< VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As Aarontii said, the barriers are necessary
    I cant be super 100% saying my answer is correct, but I wonder how you remove the tripwire when a person leaves
    Everytime when there is a map change, there is a thing call [Map Push], also it will just become weird in the cases of CSST party
    (Just in case you never attempt one, or you still dont know what is it,
    Its basically a raid-party who keep spamming CSST for levels, in a form of groups, often noticed when some server has someone keep throwing dungeon bomb + dxp combo)

As a player who have at least spam CSST for 69 times, I can tell you sometimes barrier in the arrow section(or some door section) dont work is because of the pets ruin it
    At least the party I joined are never having any issues, when there are no player getting a pet out
    While it often happen when there is someone having a pet following them (such as wybel)
    Aarontii has answered you already, there are 2 (You can say 3 also, if you count the one you face first as one form) forms of the boss
    First form is on the floor, where you suppose to survive OR kill it
    If you decide to kill it, you have to wait for a while until the floor drops, its not a bug, its how it suppose to work
    After the floor falls, there is the other form, after you killed it, it will respawns again in the 2nd form
    And then you kill the respawn version of Hashr, and thats the entire dungeon finish

3: likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.