Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Lvl 91-95 Xp Problems

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by BoazIsHier, Dec 27, 2017.

?

the lvls 91 to 95 are fun

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoazIsHier

BoazIsHier Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    About lvl 91 to lvl 95:

Its a hell. I am a lvl 91 mage and im stuck in these lvls im nearly lvl 92 after 2 weeks.

You need to get your xp from mobs and grinding is not to bad if its doesn't take so long
    but 4 lvls! thats alot and they dont give you that much xp BECAUSE your in a high lvl (91)!

I dont care so much if it was maby a little more fun like the Temple of Legends where you get something for it. also the place you want to go to lvl the best (what not very good is) is demon cave what is hard to get in because the mobs do very much damage if you cloud have like an safe place to grind and sit still... but there isn't. they made it that there are mages that do so much damage you die from them if you try something.

SO PLS:
    -Make new Quests
    -Make a good grinding spot
    - Combine those upper 2, make an quest that leads you to a Great grinding spot.
    -rework the Demon Cave

Dont get me wrong i love wynn, its great but this part is not fun, so im complaining about this ONLY THIS
    for the rest AMAZING work and i highly recommand playing it

if you agree or have any tips leave them in the comments

Realises likes this.
  2. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Dcave is useless for solo grinding. Also you’re too low-level to grind solo there because the mobs are powerful. Grind at freezing heights if you can’t do CSST (but I heard it got nerfed.. I think).

There is a molten heights storyline planned for lvls 90-95.

Grinding isn’t meant to be sitting on a pillar/ledge and killing all the mobs without any effort.

NITEHAWKX, i_am_me, euouae and 5 others like this.
  3. ReneCZ

ReneCZ Rene Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    They will add in future updates, the content is missing now

4. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    give some thought and detail
    maybe you could explain how they can fix these stuff up and give examples?
    this is just saying why you hate it
    your not really telling how they could do this

5. Boneless Pizza

Boneless Pizza Well-Known Adventurer

Go to Corkus

6. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Farm fallen factory keys and stave off of that until ur lvl 95. I did that and it worked out fine.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    coolname2034 likes this.
  7. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey!
    First of all, just know that quests will come one day, but not now, they will be here to give some lore around the molten heights.
    Also, if you are solo, I recommend grinding in the Frozen Heights, because in dcave you cannot really farm lonely.
    However, CSST Parties are definitevely way better than anything to level up, so try joining those.
    If you want to know what some of the stuff I talked about are, I'd recommend reading (at least some parts) of my leveling guide : https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...ers-or-older-members-2-help-newcomers.213190/

coolname2034 likes this.
  8. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Wow, if only you actually suggested:
    • New quests
    • A good grinding spot
    • A way to combine the upper two and making a quest that leads you to a great grinding spot
    • A rework for the Demon Cave
    On a serious note, quests will be made, eventually, in a very long time... You're complaining Demon Cave grinding isn't fun because it doesn't have a safe spot. What? How is not having a safe spot a bad thing? If anything it makes grinding more engaging, because you're never really safe, but you're rewarded for staying with lots of xp and a tier 3 loot chest. Now onto the question that everyone is asking. Why are you solo grinding in Demon Cave? If you want an easy solo experience with plenty of safe spots just grind in Freezing Heights. I do, however, agree that Demon Cave needs a rework. That's because in my opinion it's way too easy to party grind there. I think it should be made harder to grind there, not easier. Since you're always gonna be there with ten people why not make it completely brutal?

Poiu429 and coolname2034 like this.
  9. Crimson Corsair

Crimson Corsair Le funny Corkus Corsair

Minecraft:
    Psst... Corrupted Sand Swept Tomb Dungeon...

10. BoazIsHier

BoazIsHier Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    dcave gives more xp than frozen heights the diffrents his pretty high

about grinding i know its not that but it makes it easier, and you say yourself dcave is hard so im not hitting the concept of grinding im trying to find ways to make it easier
    doent give you that much XP but ill try tnx

11. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Use an xp set

Also how has it taken you 2 WEEKS to get to level 92?

Poiu429 likes this.
  12. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    It is the most efficient way to earn xp in Wynncraft.
    It also gives a lot of xp (most people do it on a party and with a dxp bomb because it’s kinda bad solo).

The only thing hard about grinding is that it’s boring and time-consuming. The hardest part about grinding is actually starting because nobody wants to spend 2 hours whacking at basically the same mob. It’s boring af.
    Also Wynncraft’s PVE is stupidly easy, why make it even easier?

coolname2034 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.