Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Senate Of Wynn(accepts All Levels)(guild Revival)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cybersoap707, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolwolf39

koolwolf39 Newbie Adventurer

My Application
    Highest class and Level: level 37 warrior
    How Active are you a week: I'm active mostly everyday
    What can you contribute to the guild: to be friendly to everybody and want to help if they need me
    What rank would you like to be most: I want to work up to what every rank, there is so I can feel good about my self for working to that rank
    Anything more about yourself: I do sports cross country and track. I have discord if you people want to hang out online or just talk

2. Trash

Trash Add earth dagger VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Necraz
    Highest class and Level: lvl 80 Mage (i always keep guild xp on 100 when on this, but not when im on my lvl 77 assassin)
    How Active are you a week: Mehh I'd say probs 7 hrs per week idk
    What can you contribute to the guild: Xp and help for any quest in Wynn, but not in Gavel
    What rank would you like to be most: Officer probably
    Anything more about yourself: Welp... here's the catch... I'm glitched to my guild (changed ign while in my guild) so I dont really know how to leave it. But if someone could somehow tell me if there's a way to leave it, I could join this guild. [Whenever I do /guild leave, it just makes me lose 2 sp but still be in the guild]

3. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
  4. mArauder

mArauder Friendly Neighborhood Guy

Guild:
    IGN: Marauder657
    Highest class and Level: Warrior Level 44
    How Active are you a week: 2/4 hours a day every weekend
    What can you contribute to the guild: emeralds, help, and xp
    What rank would you like to be most: any rank is fine
    Anything more about yourself:
    I can only play on weekends

5. Tocay

Tocay Newbie Adventurer

IGN: Tocay
    Highest class and Level: lvl 61 mage
    How Active are you a week: Well lets see, I get bored of games easily, but for me games come and go. Meaning that i might not play for a couple of months because i got sick of minecraft. Usually i play 1-2 times per week because i have tons of work to do because of school.
    What can you contribute to the guild: I dont get bored easily so i am willing to do some farming(not only exp, but emeralds too). But i dont want you guys to expect me to do anything.
    What rank would you like to be most: I doesn't matter, im just curious about this guild, because i love your political influence into the guild. (the delegate and votes thing)
    Anything more about yourself: I am 16, and i know its not a game for people of my age, but minecraft makes me relax and stuff. I of course play other games such as Rainbow six siege, Far cry 4, GtA V, etc.
    But these games are more action based. I live in Taiwan, but i am half Geman and half Japanese. I speak 3 languages fluently and i can speak a bit of french. I love watching movies especially comedy ones. Im into interesting series too. Im kinda busy, since im about to finish school. I have skype, but it would be wierd to talk to like people who are like either 8 yrs old or 35yrs old (for obvious reasons). I generally a kind person, but i sometimes get pissed at rude people or people who dont appreciate somone helping them. Im kinda funny i guess, i mean that doesnt mean i can make people laugh or anything, but i will always try and say puns when i have the operpunity to do so. Lets see this as a temporary thing, incase you guys dont like me or if i dont like your community, you guys can just kick me.

6. MySummerVehicle

MySummerVehicle Skilled Adventurer

IGN: MySummerVehicle
    Highest class and Level: 42
    How Active are you a week: 5/7 days active.
    What can you contribute to the guild: 20% EXP
    What rank would you like to be most: Senator, because I don't want to be trusted so much incase there might be drama and people might bring me in, but not too low either, enough so that I won't get randomly kicked by a power abuser.
    Anything more about yourself: .-.

7. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After being inactive for quite some time, I have decided to revive this guild. Feel free to join! We will not hold elections until we have at least 10 members.

8. timetravellerA&B

timetravellerA&B Watermelon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I rejoin the guild? I've become active again

9. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    idk but it just reminded me of this

10. BananaFlorida

BananaFlorida Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    .sssssssssssssssss

6 hours or more a week
    exp some emeralds but mostly exp
    Whichever I don't really care, just want to be in a guild.
    I am 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.