Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event I Need Bank Space Giveaway (16 Winners)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Foxey, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
?

Best ship on the forums

Poll closed Mar 26, 2017.
  1. Omgsara x Ganny

20 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Solosnuggles x Hippie

27 vote(s)
    49.1%
  3. DaBlueTigerGirl x DCM627

24 vote(s)
    43.6%
  4. Dodobird x Emmie

22 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferricles

ferricles Rhyming is fun HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN:ferricles
    What do you like most bout wynn: the item and skill point system
    Should i make another giveaway: yes
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? (dont tag them) yes

DCM627 and Foxey like this.
  2. ShadowWarp

ShadowWarp (avatar source : @TacoSauceNinja on twitter)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: NeX_BloodSword
    What do you like most bout wynn: lags
    Should i make another giveaway: yep
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? nope

Foxey likes this.
  3. BMW

BMW Cows. VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: OverusedBMW
    What do you like most bout wynn: I once wrote a huge paragraph on what I like, I'll hide it in a spoiler, there's quite much to read! To fill it up, I would add perspectives, as Wynn is a really perspective server due to its uniqueness and originality.
    I. In-game

Honestly, this server is a Master Piece, no, not the crazy artist's quest, something more than askew painted animals.

1. I always play on Wynn with my lovely girlfriend, it's a good choice to spend time doing something like that, when we can't be together IRL, due to certain situations. Wynn became our solution to make time go faster, till we see each other again. So yea, it's interesting to explore together, and, it is very time-consuming, which is handful for us.
    If by the luck of Wynn gods I'd get to choose for the Mythic, I'd surely take the Freedom for her, as she's my sweet archer guardian :3

2. Quests. I like most of quests around Wynn, even though some of them are really difficult to deal with even together with my love. I would generally rate them all 4.9/5, 0.1 is missing because of parkour, in my opinion, there's only two 'types' of players; ones can do that easily, other ones can't at all, and it shouldn't take that big part in a that big amount of quests, but it's just a small IMHO ;) Yes, the quests are what makes Wynn unique, well, most of it's uniqueness. Different NPCs with different personalities. Interesting references, (for example, The Maiden Tower, with 'Sherk', where we basically have to kill the maiden (which is supposed to be Fiona, I guess? And in the end, Sherk's like "she's dead? ok lol happens") the difference between the quests is so huge, but still most of them appear to be stuck up to the local Lore, which is one of the next things in my What I like to do.

3. Well coded spells, items/characters stats, mobs, beautiful landscapes and locations, interactive map (!) basically Gameplay. As I said, I've never ever see anything like all that in this game. It can easily compete to real MMORPGs, and will be more interesting that a ton of them. So basically, that's the hard work of the Staff Team of Wynncraft, which are doing their jobs perfectly. Thank you guys for building/coding/designing everything we're able to exlpore and use on the server, it's basically the first server I want to donate to just to support all of you, not to get something ingame.

4. Lore. The story of what happened before the player arrival, what's happening in the present, and perspectives for the future. I can tell, it adds up a lot to the server in the way of being an interesting and attractive place to spend time at. I myself read, I think, more than 90% of the server's lore on the Wynn Wiki, about the almighty Bob, who sadly had to escape the battle with 'the beast' who is, I guess, the Corrupter of Worlds, The CoW's story seems to have signs in it as well, as it shows, what could happen with greedy people. And the idea with the greed itself, that made people dig for precious resources straight down to Hell, thus bringing Corruption from the Nether, and basically was the main source of Decay's appearing (I mean Succoru Parasites corrupting the Realm of Light, thus giving birth to Decay, according to Lore), is, in my opinion, brilliant, and can be related to something more than just a game. I've read some answers, and barely seen people saying Lore is keeping them interested in this. But to me, as to an ex-fanfiction writer, it surely does. It gives more hype to see what will happen later, and it is being the base of multiple questions, how, what, who and when. :D I hope, Soon™, we will be able to know more about this war, and it's origins.

5. Thirst for updates. It will be the last by the list, but not the last by the meaning in my list. Everyone knows, the Staff and Content Team® work their heads off to provide us a great time spending on their server by introducing us to the upcoming updates, new provinces, new quest, new mobs, new people and so on! In my opinion, this is what keeps the veterans here, and what makes the newer players stay longer on, as they know, there always will be something new, Soon™'er or later.

II. Forums.

It's been a roughly couple days since I'm on the forums, but still managed to discover it's niceness and, in my opinion, the forums can be really useful. Marketplace lets us buy stuff we need but can not find it ourselves, also events, offering help with bosses/quests, or even giveaways like this one, all that adds up to the good feeling that I'm getting from being here.

1. Community (can refer to the Paragraph I as well, as I've already met some nice people, willing to help, in-game). I've played on a ton of servers, and on certain servers and forums, community is so damn toxic and unpleasant, none of you would ever be a part of it. Here, I don't see that hate, that disgust some small children have over a block game. Maybe I'm just not too far yet xD but I honestly doubt I'll have to face toxicity here, as it seems to be a chill place with adequate and responsible staff members.

2. Activity. This is important, whatever one say. Everytime I update the forum's main page, I see new posts, and I can tell, when I have free time and nothing to do, I like to explore one thread after another, about my favorite server. Besides the Staff'n'Content group, the players are what keeps the game and forums a live, it's 'breathe'. So keep on guys, let's keep this ship sailin' forever, as the Seaskipper's ship never goes underwater, and always delivers us to our goals.

3. Informativity (Can also be refered to the following Paragraph III, Wiki.) The name of the punct says everything itself. Forums are informative, as the amount of answers I found just for myself, is much bigger than the amount of questions I had before surfing the forum threads. Guides, builds, hints, that aren't shown on the official wiki, might be a handful of help for curious players. Just got to seek for the answer a little, and most likely, you'll surely find more than just the answers you need.

III. Wiki

This Paragraph basically is a crossroad between the first and the second one, between the gameplay itself and the information part. It links everything to it's origin, helps in difficult situations, and, maybe it's just my kind of mentality, and my thirst for information, but I spent hours on reading stuff I won't need for playing and finishing the game. You guys have nice redactors out there.

1. Strict specification and details. Every single quest is described and detailed, every so-so or good item, which's possible and max stats can be found on the Wiki, even some, technically, useless NPC has their own page on the WynnWiki. To those who didn't read it still, I highly recommend to spend a piece of their time on that, well, if you're anyhow interested in what you're playing on.

2. Official hints and info. As I said in Paragraph II, players help people to complete things. But sometimes, when it takes time to look at forums for a certain answer about something 'official', the easiest way to find the answer is looking at Wiki. All the hints and information from the creators is there, I guess likely everyone used it for completing at least one quest.
    P.S. if you play without hints, and never looked at Wiki, and still managed to complete everything, you're a god, as certain quests and locations requires time to think of how to get them completed.

3. Again, Lore. As I said, I really liked Wynn's lore and the actual storyline. But the only place you can find the fullest descprition about that, is the Wiki. Honestly, I've read most of it and it keeps me more interested in the game, and in what will happen later, after the new lands and provinces will be available.
    Should i make another giveaway: That would be even more kind of you! :)
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together: I stick to the opinion that someone's personal life should be only their own business

Lucasario, DCM627, LarzLapiz and 4 others like this.
  4. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dodo x emmie for life

5. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Kronomancer
    What do you like most bout wynn: The builds.
    Should i make another giveaway: Who doesn't like free stuff?!
    Ship: If they fuck afterwards, then yes.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  6. BullTheInfinite

BullTheInfinite do crabs think fish can fly?

Minecraft:
    IGN: bulltheinfinite

What do you like most bout wynn: the oddly unique story lines of quests

Should i make another giveaway: yes cause pity us for having nothing

Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? (dont tag them): who? (Yea go ahead)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Foxey likes this.
  7. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: LobsterTrap
    What do you like most bout wynn: THOSE LOSERS THAT KEEP PICKING ME UP
    Should i make another giveaway: YES OF COURSE YOU NUMBSKULL
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? (dont tag them) EW WTF NO

ploo, Foxey and C4rdiaK like this.
  8. Lucasario

Lucasario Pokemon Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ign: Lucasario
    What do you like most bout wynn: The quests.
    Should i make another giveaway: If you want, it's your stuff.
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? (don't tag them): Sure

9. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: RazorEdged
    What do you like most bout wynn: It's the only server that can freely and easily associate itself with m e m e s.
    Should i make another giveaway: Sure why not? Other than expensiveness and stuff...
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? (dont tag them): lets not and say we didn't

Foxey likes this.
  10. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    IGN: Zernoxi
    What do you like most bout wynn: Soul Point Regen and Lost health if you have -50% or more.
    another giveaway: Yes, gives my more chances to win something.
    ship: just why...

Foxey likes this.
  11. 3DSMate

3DSMate The shadow assassin VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Ender_Sword
    What do you like most bout wynn: The endless grind
    Should i make another giveaway: If you want to.
    Ship: No idea who they are

Foxey likes this.
  12. MOOOSH

MOOOSH MOOO!

Minecraft:
    ign: miningmoooshroom
    favorite thing about wynn: The builds
    another giveaway: yes
    ship: why not

13. Snerp

Snerp Grand Terrainer Modeler HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    This guy knows what's good ^

Ign:snerp
    Favourite thing:randomly exploring
    Another giveaway: if u want
    Ship: V.S.S seaskipper

Number 60

LarzLapiz, Foxey, ploo and 1 other person like this.
  14. 12345766561750

12345766561750 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ign: 12345766561750
    What I like about wynn: Boss fights
    Another giveaway: Yes but with a different way of winning.
    Ship: Yes of course

15. FreedomUOSD

FreedomUOSD Somewhat of a innocent guy...

Minecraft:
    IGN: FreedomU
    What do you like most bout wynn: Its unique persona on a rpg
    Should i make another giveaway: Yes pls xD
    Should we ship: Yaaaaaaaaa

Foxey likes this.
  16. DaveZombee

DaveZombee -0-

Minecraft:
    IGN: DaveZombee
    What do you like most bout wynn: The lore
    Should i make another giveaway: If you want
    Should we ship dabluetigergirl and dcm627 together? Ooooooh..

maybe

DCM627, Foxey and LarzLapiz like this.
  17. hypt

hypt Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Hypt
    Fav thing: Corkus!
    Another? Once your bank fills up, sure!
    Ship? C.S.S WAVEBREAKER!!!!!

Snerp likes this.
  18. Chigo_

Chigo_ wtf is a chigo QA CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Please do not necro post: 16. Necroposting
    (Posting on a thread that is considered dead/or has no discussion; hasn't been replied to in approximately 30 days or more for no legitimate reason. The OP can request for an unlock.)

also read the rules https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/game-forum-rules.111874/

19. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    countburn
    showing off my melee build to level 20s
    ye
    na

20. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: WonderBat1
    What do you like most bout wynn: Well I honestly love RPG's and minecraft so to see an RPG in minecraft just blows my mind. I love fighting, questing and playing with friends.
    Should I make another giveaway: If you have enough items go for it!
    Ship: I don't really know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.