Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Website & Forums Clarify That Nemract's Bar Is Non-minecraft, And Add A "trash Bin" Subforum

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by hmm, Jan 13, 2017.

?

Yay or nay?

1. Yeah

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Nah

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nin

Nin Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Or maybe, a separate "General Discussion" for legitimate non-Wynncraft discussion and "Off-Topic" for anything that includes talking-lobby threads to shitpost filter?

hmm likes this.
  2. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Well Nemract's bar is for general stuff, things that don't exactly fit in the Wynn category or just jokes about Wynn, it contains things that have nothing to do and not as much to do with Wynn. Like a bar would, it's just kind of a mosh pit of things that come together.

As for a shitpost section, no way. We allow it in the VIP plaza to keep it contained and are going to keep it this way because if it was just free to everyone then it would just be a pointless section with nothing redeeming. VIP plaza can at least have a few things more than just random shitposts.

3. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    RIP People who are too poor to buy a rank or aren't allowed to

Emeraldruler likes this.
  4. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Kind of a shame, but it's also a smaller incentive to donate.

5. memethyl

memethyl the king of shitposting VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oops

Pretzule likes this.
  6. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    I'm telling the truth here, I think it would be pretty unlikely I would be allowed to buy a rank.
    Wished I could. I love this server.

Better stop before this goes off-topic.

7. hmm

hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

I understand that you guys need money. But it seems like half the people I see are VIP, so, again, I shouldn't have to pay to shitpost. Also, VIP Plaza hasn't solved anything in Nemract's Bar.
    The VIP Plaza hasn't solved anything, though. There's no place for people like me, who don't want to shell out cash for the right to shitpost and that alone, to shitpost, aside from the horrifying amalgamation of spontaneous human thought that Nemract's Bar became after being renamed. I, personally, would love a very chill, relaxed section, but serious posts about tragedies, Wynncraft shitposting, and worse shitposting do not belong together.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.