Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Enhanced Armor Set Bonuses

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Linkle, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkle

Linkle Skilled Adventurer

This concept is the idea that having earned a full set will unlock a stronger gameplay mechanic, thus providing a reason for people to continue to wear some sets.

I will start with one example of this:

With the black armor set, it has always seemed to be an assassins armor, especially since the helmet can only be worn by an assassin.

With this in mind, my idea for this specific set is that when the assassin puts on all 4 pieces, a special perk will unlock for having collected the set and wearing every piece.

For the Black armor, this perk would be as follows

-Lacerate-Your melee attacks have a 20% chance of inflicting the opponent with a 5% thunder-based damage over time that lasts for 6 seconds.

This means that the attack you perform with any melee weapon will activate a bleed DoT on the target that adds up to 30% of the weapons damage with an effectiveness of the DoT's per tick damage being based on how many points were invested in your dexterity skill. At a normal base the attack will simply do 30% of your weapons max damage, with up to an additional 10% based on the dexterity tree. You can only set this one at a time, preventing a massive DoT stack.

I will use that as my single example with which to present this idea, I have more to present for the armor sets that exist in the event that people like the idea. Please let me know if you feel the damage stat on this is unbalanced.

2. Linkle

Linkle Skilled Adventurer

Am I meant to put a poll on these?

3. Bubbles

Bubbles Yep, that one HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes you are
    I mean.. It seems like a cool concept... +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.