Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World This Town Should Have A Name!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Viztep, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viztep

Viztep The sheep-whisperer. Buy my stuff HERO

Minecraft:
    While I was hopelessly lost in the sky islands. I stumbled across this town: http://imgur.com/a/MgRbw I was half-surprised to not get a message stating "You are now entering __."
    Mostly I wasn't surprised, because I saw no citizens, and I had never heard of such a place before, but the other than the lack of citizens, the town did not look abandoned at all. It was not run-down, and looked like it would be a thriving city/town. A few notes about this that I noticed was that there were a few "Anti-Airship golems", an anchor-shaped memorial honoring the heroes who supposably conquered the land, and a sign saying that there were bandits up on a cliff by a ladder. However, there were a few tents, but no bandits there. Now unless there is a lore explaining the uninhabbibtence of this town, and the bandit camp, I do really think that it should be made official, with a name, shops, and citizens in the coming Dern update. All that would really have to be changed is some buildings that would be turned into shops by simply adding signs and a merchant of some sort in it. Possibly, maaaaybe, a quest could also be added? :3 Since Dern will come with a lot of new quests no doubt, why not put one here? It could possibly involve fending off airships in some way, due to the town's obvious disliking of them shown buy the many "Anti-airship golems." So that is it. I know it is a lot to ask, I just think it would probably be a good idea. Thanks for reading, and please let me know your feedback by replying.

2. noobtuber

noobtuber a level 55 Archer With many annoying quests to do

Guild:
    Yeah, That is strange... Maybe it's a WIP town? They might not have expected anyone to find it, so they left it there so they could continue work on it later. Besides that, I don't see why such a major-feeling town would have no lore, no name, or no citizens.

3. MinerDwarf222

MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

Minecraft:
    Pretty sure ~25% of sky islands is not completed and will be in a follow up update.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Eric Yang likes this.
  4. noobtuber

noobtuber a level 55 Archer With many annoying quests to do

Guild:
    Yeah. Seems odd that they would just leave it there, though. It's almost like they wanted us to find it. Also, I've never visited the Sky Islands before because, like my status says, I'm just a level 55 archer. Nowhere near powerful enough to go to such a place, so I don't have much of a right to talk about it, but this just seemed odd and interesting.

P.S. Hate to be that guy, but *wander.

5. Viztep

Viztep The sheep-whisperer. Buy my stuff HERO

Minecraft:
    All right. Well I didn't know it was still WIP, so that's probably why, but a full-sized city/town is a whole different story than a few jobless areas...

6. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chino likes this.
  8. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    XavierEXE and Sir Devastation like this.
  9. Imaxelius

Imaxelius Content Team Manager CT Manager QA Modeler HERO GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Soon TM
    :D

10. kioph

kioph ahh yes heavy melee hmm yes

I sumbled upon this a while ago, I assumed it was a future quest spot

11. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    This is in fact the Sky Raider base, which is the home for the sky pirates in Flight in Distress. Currently it serves no purpose, but in the future, it might! ;D

Imaxelius likes this.
  12. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I told ya'll so!! WHOO!!!

Ackro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.