Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Website & Forums Help (soul Points)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Tringe, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tringe

Tringe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was reading the help part of the forums because I was bored then if you look at the soulpoints section it says in the Teleportation section of the Soulpoints Help Page "Using a teleportation scroll costs 1 SP per usage. However, using a teleportation in a different province han in the one you want to teleport to will cost you 2 SP." What the heck is "han"? Like I know this is a very pointless thing, but think about the people with ocd! xD "han" isn't an actual word right? Well thats it for today :P see you later homies.

XavierEXE likes this.
  2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    You're suggesting they fix a typo about scrolls before fixing the actual in-game problem of Scrolls not using 2 SP?

Nyam, XavierEXE and Stycore like this.
  3. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Well the players don't really care about the cost. The cheaper the better! But a typo... That's a federal offense right there!

XavierEXE and CrazyCookie like this.
  4. Tringe

Tringe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Idk I just listen to my ocd, and see what it says :/ :P.

XavierEXE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.