Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

So I Put The Gavel Changelog Through A Markov Chain, And Here's What I Got

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ProbablyN0t, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

The text walls though.

2. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, at least we now know who the spambot master is.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Naraka00 likes this.
  3. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Salted's "Druggyness" Rating
    :saltedhigh::saltedhigh::saltedhigh::saltedhigh::salted:
    4/5

Jk it's over 9000

XavierEXE likes this.
  4. LotKnockMC

LotKnockMC S̵͚̉i̸̥͔̞̒̕͜n̷̦̹̱͒̈́̚g̶͈̳̙͇͗̾̋̾ͅë̶͔́̌͋ṙ̶̢̧̭͕ VIP+

Minecraft:
    True words

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  5. ProbablyN0t

ProbablyN0t Gelibord's Tactician

Guild:
    :(
    ???
    but EULA
    @Tantibus what have you done

(hey tanti, i know you're a mod and a gm, so you're probably very busy, but i didn't tag u cuz i needed a mod, was just telling u dat markov chain just made ur april fools joke even more funny)

XavierEXE and Mistrise Mystic like this.
  6. Mistrise Mystic

Minecraft:
    He's dun good, Sabre. He's dun good.

7. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-official-wynncraft-content-team.89144/

Hello everyone! Grian Hello everyone! Grian Hello everyone! Grian here! I'm one of the map for a public information on how things work, we have a public information document here: BUILD TEAM INFORMATION: GM TEAM INFORMATION: I must elaborate that only the link you prove your talents). So please do not be accepted for Wynncraft as managing the link you are very talented in building and I look forward to get into. I must elaborate that only the every growing content team! As some hidden talent! Best wishes, Grian here! I'm one of the best applications and to the team, but want to join the map for Wynncraft as well as managing the owners and I design the best applications and I design the map for a prestigious group of you want to the content constantly, and I design the content constantly, and I design the content team here is the map for Wynncraft as well as managing the content team! The Wynncraft Content Team is not an easy team here is a public information document here: BUILD TEAM INFORMATION: I must elaborate that only the every growing content team! As some hidden talent! Best wishes, Grian here! I'm one of the owners and to join the applications and creative writing and to try make that only the map for a public information document here: BUILD TEAM INFORMATION: I look forward to apply to follow: If you prove your talents). So please do not an easy team to join the link you want to know more information on how things work, we have a public information document here: BUILD TEAM INFORMATION: I hope to join the every growing content constantly, and creative writing and are very talented in building and to find some of the every growing content team!

XavierEXE and Moe_Ronickah like this.
  8. CrazyCookie

CrazyCookie The Craziest Mage

Minecraft:
    MY EYES!! IT BURNS !! TOO MUCH WORDS

9. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    New! and Improved! Instant Spambot©! Just add your own text and out pops Spambot writing!
    Brought to you by @Salted ! [Hey, I've got to blame him for something.]

XavierEXE, LotKnockMC and Rawb like this.
  10. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    ..... Forgive me great one for I have memed

What the fuck did you and I will shit to me over you just fucking dead, kiddo. What the top of the United States Marine Corps and I’m the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out with saying that wipes out the fuck did you little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have known what unholy retribution your little bitch? I’ll have over 300 confirmed kills. I extensively trained in the storm, maggot. The storm that shit to me over the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out with precision the United States Marine Corps and your life. You’re fucking tongue. But you in gorilla warfare and I’ve been involved in over 300 confirmed kills. I will shit fury all over seven hundred ways, and I will shit to its full extent to its full extent to wipe you know I am I will drown in unarmed combat, but just another target. I extensively trained in the entire arsenal of the top of the fuck out the pathetic little thing you call your miserable ass off the entire arsenal of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my secret network of my class in gorilla warfare and I am I am contacting my fucking dead, kiddo. What the Navy Seals, and that’s just fucking say about me, you the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to wipe you will shit fury all over the fuck did you can get away with saying that wipes out the Navy Seals, and now you’re paying the pathetic little shit. If only am contacting my bare hands. Not only you and I’m the entire arsenal of the USA and I’ve been involved in unarmed combat, but I can be anywhere, anytime, and you and now you’re paying the storm, maggot. The storm that shit to bring down upon you, maybe you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you call your miserable ass off the likes of spies across the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I will wipe you better prepare for the entire US armed forces. You think you didn’t, and I’ve been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking say about me, you will shit to wipe your little bitch? I’ll have held your little shit. If only you can get away with saying that shit to its full extent to me but I am I will shit to me but just fucking words. You think you better prepare for the USA and now so you know I will use it to the top of the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I will use it to its full extent to me but I will wipe your little shit. If only you the Navy Seals, and I’m the top sniper in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I am trained in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and you just with precision the face of the price, you little “clever” comment was about to its full extent to its full extent to me but I am I can get away with precision the pathetic little shit. If only you will wipe you the fuck out the USA and your miserable ass off the entire arsenal of my class in the fuck out with my class in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. What the price, you and I will drown in unarmed combat, but just fucking dead, kiddo. What the entire US armed forces. You think you and I’m the entire arsenal of which has never been seen before on Al-Quaeda, and your little shit. If only am contacting my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been seen before on this Earth, mark my secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over you in gorilla warfare and that’s just another target. I am I have over seven hundred ways, and that’s just another target. I will shit to its full extent to the price, you know I have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about me, you better prepare for the price, you just fucking tongue. But you call your IP is being traced right now you’re paying the likes of which has never been seen before on Al-Quaeda, and I can kill you little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have access to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking words. You are nothing to wipe you just with my secret network of spies across the continent, you couldn’t, you couldn’t, you little shit. If only am trained in it. You’re fucking words. You are nothing to its full extent to me but I will drown in over 300 confirmed kills. I will use it to me over 300 confirmed kills. I have over you would have access to wipe your IP is being traced right now so you call your miserable ass off the price, you and you the price, you didn’t, and I graduated top sniper in the likes of my secret network of the entire arsenal of spies across the entire arsenal of the Navy Seals, and I’ve been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking tongue. But you in it. You’re fucking dead, kid. I have held your little shit. If only am trained in over seven hundred ways, and I’m the top of my fucking dead, kid. I will shit to wipe you the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will shit to me but I will use it to bring down upon you, maybe you in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. What the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the entire US armed forces. You think you will shit fury all over 300 confirmed kills. I graduated top of the continent, you would have access to the entire US armed forces. You

TalkingKittyCat and ProbablyN0t like this.
  11. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This genuinely made me laugh.

12. Mistrise Mystic

Minecraft:
    @Grian is really narcissistic...

13. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Machina Infinitum VIP

Minecraft:
    I died at this part.

Mistrise Mystic likes this.
  14. Paradoxical

Paradoxical Machina Infinitum VIP

Minecraft:
    This was originally @Selvut283 's Soldier class suggestion.

A new sort of the end of ground-specific particles(as though you cast. Current shockwave originating from where you contact a line of the direction you’re pressing 5 times, going forward 5 blocks per hit, inflicts Weakness II for 4.5 seconds. Total Damage: 188-346 Lv. min: 78 Impeccable Oak Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 188-346 Lv. min: 1 second, as well as water breaking particles around affected last(straight forward by 80% damage 0.1 seconds afterwards, taking 6 blocks of fall damage) upon small jumps. Strike: Suddenly lunge towards the instant you took a third heavier attack Details: Jump forward and piercing particles 8 blocks of knockback to use some aid.
    A new sort of ground-specific particles(as though you landed will then be highly rewarding to slow and receiving Weakness II for 80% damage and zombie door-smashing noise, and inflicting 8 blocks in whatever direction you’re pressing 5 times, going forward 5 blocks of ‘unraveling’ and blue-gray firework particles, as well as water breaking particles. Enemies that debilitates enemies for 90 seconds. Current shockwave originating from a high amount of a short time Details: Jump forward 5 block in the wave Strength III for 20 seconds, and highly rewarding to any enemy affected last(straight forward 5 blocks per hit enemies caught in front of fall damage) upon jumping, and small jumps. Strike: Suddenly lunge towards the enemy contacted. Damage is cast again. Total damage: 30-240% Grade III: Hunger: 8 blocks per hit, high-pitch Zombie Metal noise when Shockwave is utterly devastating in all directions every 0.1 seconds for 1.5 minutes +Hesitance, cause a block, and receive Weakness II for the usual 100%, but confined to slow and receive Weakness II for 60% damage and tactical skills. Spells: [] [] [] [] [] Spells: [] [] [] Spells: Slash: Slash at enemies caught in the slam, and inflicting 8 blocks in the particle line plays max-pitch Large Firework Blast noise when Shockwave is hit, high-pitch Zombie Metal noise every 0.1 seconds. Deals 40% damage and blue-gray firework particles 8 blocks, while attacking. Upgrades: Lv 46 Click Combo: RIGHT - RIGHT - RIGHT - LEFT Grade II: Hunger: 8 blocks, at 2 minutes +Rupture, fractures the enemy and knockback to enemies within a point set 3 blocks and piercing particles 8 blocks in the initial Strike release damaging steam 3 blocks in the ways of one large amounts of knockback. Total Damage: 60% damage and dealing 100% damage. 0.5 seconds for 90 seconds. Current shockwave fades if Succor is reduced by default. Think Charge’s velocity, but only for 4 seconds. Deals 30% damage and releases steam at enemies caught in all sides, leading into a point set 3 block radius explosion effect around player. Succor: Pump your basic attack. Upgrades: Lv 56 Pure Jungle Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 29-45 Lv. min: 13 Jungle Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 3-7 Lv. min: 13 Jungle Wood Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 157-303 Lv. min: 61 Pure Birch Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 50-200% Grade III: Hunger: 7 Damage: 29-45 Lv. min: 72 Impeccable Spruce Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 68-130 Lv. min: 19 Flawless Spruce Wood Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 3-7 Lv. min: 91 Impeccable Oak Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 200% Effects: High-pitch Iron Golem Throw noise when you contact a slowly expanding shockwave originating from where you contact a far-off land from blocks worth of steam at the ground, cause enemies Details: Deal 60% damage and the spell ends, but their tactics that deals 125% damage and receiving Weakness II for the usual 100%, but you're free to armor value. Requires 150 seconds. Deals 30% damage per hit, high-pitch Zombie Metal noise plays max-pitch Piston Extend noise when you cast. Current shockwave fades if Succor is nullified. 0.15 seconds after the wave Strength I for 1 block radius explosion after hitting a one block in all directions every 0.1 seconds. Total Damage: 107-201 Lv. min: 36 Click Combo: RIGHT - RIGHT - RIGHT - LEFT Grade I: Hunger: 9 Damage: 138-264 Lv. min: 1 Birch Axe Normal Attack Speed Neutral Damage: 50-200% Grade I: Hunger: 8 blocks and piercing particles around you, dealing 175% damage and causes explosion noise on all directions every 0.5 seconds after casting, the player lunges 8 Damage: 124-226 Lv. min: 56 Click Combo: RIGHT - LEFT - RIGHT - LEFT Grade I: Hunger: 3 +Finisher, deal a point set 3 Damage: 150%(15% Air, 50% damage. Only releases a high amount of the initial cast. Expands by the direction you’re pressing 5 times, going forward by 2 blocks of fighter, hailing from where you landed will take up and once more for 60% damage 0.4 seconds afterwards, and the initial Strike release damaging steam at 2 blocks on Finisher hit) Hits: 2 blocks, while Strafing. Attacking an enemy while slamming Details: Create a 5 block radius of knockback to enemies off balance to clear 1-block jumps instead of the initial strike will be hit fast most of fighter, hailing from where you land that has remained locked away from a Soldier will play lowest-pitch lava dripping particles. Enemies that are hit by default. Think Charge’s velocity, but confined to become scared and 15% Air Damage) +20% Strength bonus for 80% during the wave Strength I for 80% damage 0.4 seconds afterwards, taking 6 +Slice, attack Details: Create a far-off land from the shockwave originating from a burst of ground-specific particles(as though you cast. Expands by 1 block radius around affected last(straight forward by the hops have just enough height to smaller jumps at the player lunges 8 blocks in the end of the caster. Enemies that confound both enemy affected area. Strafe: Leap forward on Finisher hit) Hits: 3 block make playing tricky, but confined to inflict a burst of fighter, hailing from where you landed will then after hitting a tremor when Shockwave is reduced by 1 block hops in whatever direction

XavierEXE likes this.
  15. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This one,
    Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on a great civil war, testing whether that nation, under God, shall not dedicate a portion of the great civil war, testing whether that nation, or detract. The world will little note, nor long endure. We have died in a final resting place for which they who struggled here, but it can not hallow -- we can not have died in vain -- this continent, a larger sense, we can not consecrate -- this ground. The brave men, living and seven years ago our poor power to the people, shall not dedicate a new nation, or any nation might live. It is altogether fitting and that nation, or any nation might live. It is altogether fitting and so dedicated, can long endure. We are engaged in a great battle-field of that we are created equal. Now we can not hallow -- that from these dead we say here, but it can not perish from the earth. Four score and dedicated here gave the living, rather, to be dedicated to be dedicated to that from the people, by the living, rather, to that nation so dedicated, can long endure. We have consecrated it, far above our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new birth of devotion to be dedicated to the people, shall not consecrate -- and proper that nation so conceived in a portion of the unfinished work which they gave the people, for us to the earth. Four score and dedicated here to the living, rather, to be dedicated to dedicate -- we can not perish from the unfinished work which they gave their lives.

or this one
    As the Magrathean atmosphere toward the alien planet, its identity. This is it fell: 'Ahhh! Whoa! What's happening? Who am I suppose I better start finding names for things. Let's call it fell: 'Ahhh! Whoa! What's happening? Who am I better start finding names for things. Let's call it thought as it the universe than we knew exactly why the nature of orbit through the nature of orbit through the only thing coming toward me very little time to come to come to terms with a sperm whale crashed into the mind of petunias as it the bowl of the Magrathean atmosphere toward me very little time to come to come to come to note that suddenly, and round, it fell, was: 'Oh no, not a tingling in my... well, I better start finding names for things. Let's call it thought that, we do I better start finding names for a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is important to note that went through the surface of a grip now. Ooh, this roaring sound, whooshing past what it thought as it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I suppose I suppose I suppose I here? What's my purpose in my... well, I mean by 'who am I'? Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, get a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is not a grip now. As the surface of an interesting sensation. What do now. Ooh, this is really exciting! I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that now, isn't it? And hey, what's this thing coming toward me very little time to terms with me? Hello Ground!' The sperm whale crashed into the wind? There's an awful lot of the sperm whale crashed into existence, several miles above the universe than we knew exactly why the alien planet, its identity. This is really exciting! I'm dizzy with a whale, this is it? And what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call it a... tail! Yeah!
    ?

16. coga

coga Noob CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ho ho ho

17. xCubby

xCubby Nobody Goes To My Shop ): HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my eyes hurt because of the text 0-0

18. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Joining in:
    Starting in game will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you guys won't notice until the double XP! Starting in game will change the modifier to the double XP! Starting in game will be doubled! Using an XP bomb will change the double XP! Starting in game will be doubled! Using an XP you guys won't notice until the nether portal in 2-3h from this post. Enjoy the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell is fixed 4. The mob spider web spell now TP you guys won't notice until the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you to 3x instead of this post, every XP bomb will be on every servers within 2-3h from this post, every XP you to 3x instead of this post, every servers within 2-3h of this post. Enjoy the nether 2. The changes will change the modifier to the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you guys won't notice until the modifier to the modifier to the next update ;) The nether portal in 2-3h of this post, every XP bomb will always touch the double XP! Starting in 2-3h of this post, every XP bomb will be on every servers within 2-3h of this post. Enjoy the modifier to the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The changes will be doubled! Using an XP bomb will now will now TP you to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell is fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now will be doubled! Using an XP bomb will always touch the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you guys won't notice until the nether portal in game will change the modifier to the double XP! Starting in game will always touch the modifier to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 4. The mob spider web spell now will be doubled! Using an XP you to 3x instead of this post, every XP bomb will now TP you to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell now TP you to the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you to the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now will now TP you receive will change the modifier to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell is fixed 4. The mob spider web spell now TP you receive will be on every servers within 2-3h of this post. Enjoy the nether 2. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 3. Mob multihit spell is fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now will now TP you to 3x instead of this post, every servers within 2-3h from this post, every servers within 2-3h from this post. Enjoy the next update ;) The changes will always touch the nether portal in 2-3h from this post, every XP you receive will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you guys won't notice until the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now will always touch the nether 2. The mob spider web spell now will be on every XP bomb will be on every XP you to 3x instead of this post. Enjoy the double XP! Starting in game will change the modifier to 3x instead of this post. Enjoy the modifier to the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you guys won't notice until the modifier to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The nether 2. The changes will always touch the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 4. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 4. The mob spider web spell is fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now will always touch the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell is fixed 3. Mob multihit spell now TP you receive will now will be on every servers within 2-3h of this post, every XP you to 3x instead of this post, every XP bomb will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will be on every XP bomb will now will always touch the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will be doubled! Using an XP you to 3x instead of 2x. This update also comes with some small changes: 1. The changes will always touch the modifier to 3x instead of this post. Enjoy the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will change the ground, and stays for less time 5. A few secret things that you receive will be on every XP you receive will always touch the nether portal in game will be on every servers within 2-3h of this post. Enjoy the next update also comes with some small changes: 1. The mob spider web spell is fixed 3. Mob multihit spell is fixed 4. The "minus poison" bug has been fixed 4. The changes will always touch the nether portal in game will change the next

Hi everyone! Right now, we have a Teamspeak but with a Teamspeak but with a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can interact with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with Wynncraft users without having to write bots that can interact with a Teamspeak but with Wynncraft users without having to something called Discord, which does basically the channel" spam. We understand everyone can join and use voice chat and we're definitely still ambivalent about the same thing as Teamspeak but with a Teamspeak but with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has joined the poll above and we're definitely still ambivalent about the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the poll above and we're definitely still ambivalent about the channel" spam. We understand everyone is used to write bots that can join and chat. There's some discussion among the same thing as Teamspeak but with a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can join and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a pretty good API, so we'll be able to Teamspeak, and enjoy. Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with less annoying "this user has joined the staff to move to chat and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a pretty good API, so we'll be able to write bots that can join and use voice chat and use voice chat and enjoy. Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has a Teamspeak but with Wynncraft users without having to something called Discord, which does basically the staff to download anything. That means its easier for everyone is used to download anything. That means its easier for everyone to something called Discord, which does basically the staff to move to write bots that can gather and chat. There's some discussion among the same thing as Teamspeak but with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has a Teamspeak server where everyone to Teamspeak, and use voice chat with a pretty good API, so we'll be able to something called Discord, which does basically the poll above and use voice chat with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can join and chat. There's some discussion among the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the channel" spam. We understand everyone to write bots that can join and use voice chat with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can interact with Wynncraft users without having to something called Discord, which does basically the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the staff to chat and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can join and enjoy. Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can join and use voice chat and use voice chat with a pretty good API, so we'll be able to something called Discord, which does basically the poll above and use voice chat and enjoy. Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with Wynncraft users without having to chat and we're definitely still ambivalent about the same thing as Teamspeak server where everyone to something called Discord, which does basically the poll above and chat. There's some discussion among the channel" spam. We understand everyone can interact with your game (like showing player stats or locations of players). Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has joined the poll above and chat. There's some discussion among the same thing as Teamspeak server where everyone to Teamspeak, and chat. There's some discussion among the channel" spam. We understand everyone to download anything. That means its easier for everyone is used to download anything. That means its easier for everyone to Teamspeak, and enjoy. Better Chat (Bots!): Discord has joined the poll above and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can join and we're definitely still ambivalent about the staff to chat with a pretty good API, so we'll be able to move to chat and chat. There's some discussion among the staff to move to write bots that can gather and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a Teamspeak server where everyone is used to something called Discord, which does basically the staff to chat and use voice chat and use voice chat and chat. There's some discussion among the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the staff to write bots that can interact with a pretty good API, so we'll be able to something called Discord, which does basically the same thing as Teamspeak but with Wynncraft users without having to something called Discord, which does basically the staff to write bots that can join and chat. There's some discussion among the staff to Teamspeak, and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a Teamspeak but with less annoying "this user has a pretty good API, so we'll be able to move to Teamspeak, and discussing below. Thanks! Hi everyone! Right now, we have a few advantages. Downloads are optional: Any member can gather and enjoy. Better Audio Quality: Everyone should sound better with a Teamspeak server where everyone to something called Discord, which does basically the choice. Please help us decide by voting in the staff to download anything. That means its easier for everyone can join and

XavierEXE likes this.
  19. ProbablyN0t

ProbablyN0t Gelibord's Tactician

Guild:
    wot

20. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Original:
    I don't merely draw Homestuck...
    I CONJURE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY EYES OF FIFTY THOUSAND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM THE BRUMES OF INSPIRATION WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND THE POWDER SETTLING DOWN WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF AN ENORMOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.

Markov Chain:
    THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF FIFTY THOUSAND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF TITILLATION WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND THE POWDER SETTLING DOWN WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT MOTH OF AN ENORMOUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.ANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY MAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF AN ENORMOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF FIFTY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF AN ENORMOUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND..
    I CONJURE THIS AUDACIOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM THE BRUMES OF FIFTY THOUSAND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND ROAR AND IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF AN ENORMOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE BRUMES OF FIFTY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF FIFTY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY EYES OF INSPIRATION WILL ARREST THE VULTUROUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.IVE MIND.AT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF TITILLAT

01100110111 and XavierEXE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.