Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Quest Bank

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Sheep_Guy360, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep_Guy360

Sheep_Guy360 Nice Shirt!

Guild:
    everytime I complete a quest sometimes o get some quest items from it. These items take up way too much space in my bank and I don't have much space for items that could go in my shop (I don't have one rn). So I think there should be a bank that can ONLY store quest items. It could be the chest right next to the ender chest in the bank or I could be something else.

CodyC99 likes this.
  2. EJCrusher

EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    There's so many posts about this, I suggest you look for the same exact thing before reposting another one.

3. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NO...........

4. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most quest items get used up in the higher level quests.
    I did hear a rumor that they are going to add a quest item bank but for now it's just a rumor.
    What you can do for now is make another class and use it as a storage class.

Sheep_Guy360 and Kaelan~ like this.
  5. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yuno coming to the rescue

KillerJoe likes this.
  6. CodyC99

CodyC99 Gray Sheep Rule The World

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can find away to destroy your quest items with loot chest then type /questsfix and it
    will give you back the quest items when you need them. But this would be very useful.

7. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I completely agree with this. Having multiple classes using a bank to store things, along with multiple quest items, some that can't be stacked, takes up a lot of bank space. I can barely even hold enough space for my high leveled archer, and adding my other level 50 assassin makes the space really hard. I highly approve of this and would like to see it in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.