Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Ability To Regenerate Health In Some Areas.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Francis12qwasyx, Dec 22, 2015.

?

Yes?

1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    83.7%
  2. Maybe...

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. No.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis12qwasyx

Francis12qwasyx Hacker Extraordinaire VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thread thanks to an inspiration by @Triverr who was
    Anyway:

Now that armours no longer simply increase armour value but increase base health you can soon end up with several thousand health, all of which is only really able to regenerate using health potions or the heal spell. While this makes for a more difficult time in the wilderness - as health barely regenerates and you are forced to be more careful with it - it is a pain whenever you want to change armours quickly, having to buy health potions just because you wanted to try on a new piece for a while.

Therefore it would be nice to be able to regenerate health at an increased rate in several points in the map.
    These would be ideally placed in towns near banks, but in a separate house, such as an inn.

This increased rate would be equal to a medium strength health potion. This way the player still has the option of either buying a stronger potion for a higher price for a slightly increased effect.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. Cubie

Cubie VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think there need to be places where your HP regens quicker, but I do think something should happen against you being put at 5hp when you put on a new set..

Mistrise Mystic and Fread like this.
  3. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cinfras the keyboard warrior of TNA

blankman and Francis12qwasyx like this.
  4. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was thinking something more along the lines of paying a villager (a small bit reasonable amount) to "rest" in an inn and restore your health to max. That way one can recover after changing armor or returning from the wilderness. This won't break any quests because you won't be able to heal on the spot.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  5. Kurumiii

Kurumiii Princess of the Foxes | Twinsies with Fangs

Guild:
    Well, I have one issue. Why would it be slower than potions...? Isn't this meant to be a way to recover HP faster while in a place like an inn in a town as you said. I could just buy potions anyway to make everything go faster, but as you said "having to buy health potions just because you wanted to ____" This is sort of contradictory. In my opinion, it should regen faster than potions. This is meant to serve as a way while in passive areas such as places like towns or camps and the like to restore hp faster than the normal regen, correct? If it was slower than potions, but faster than the normal regen, why would I go out of my way to a place to idle around when I could just drink potions to restore HP faster just like you said??? If it was faster than potions however, it would be much, MUCH more useful as it would give players an incentive to go to these inns.

Sanae_pls, Nightkay and Triverr like this.
  6. Francis12qwasyx

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was thinking that the player has an option to either pay emeralds for a quick heal - or idle just slightly less longer for a free heal.
    Still, i agree, and ill change the original post a bit :D
    The paying part of this would basically make the inn the same as buying potions.

7. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Healing potions have cool downs and rarely heal you to max with just 3 drinks. Inns, in my mind at least, would heal you to max instantly and would be less inventory intensive than potions. They don't have to be very expensive either, I'd imagine a heal being around the price of a tp scroll.

8. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump make it happen

9. the4bestgame

the4bestgame The king of dank memes VIP+

Minecraft:
    Here I found a +1, You can have it!

Francis12qwasyx likes this.
  10. Accuratech

Accuratech Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    +1 Supported

11. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    +1

IDEA THO:

Instead of certain places, we had like healing stands.

They would look like majestic fountains and when standing near one it gives you like magic particle effects and regen

12. DerVillager

DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Completely useless.
    Buy potions or be a mage.
    This is in fact a mage nerf

13. Lanthiron

Lanthiron Drinking Milkis

Minecraft:
    Dude, this in a special part of the a city, how would mage be nerfed then? Mobs are not going to like swarm Cinfras

14. DerVillager

DerVillager Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Heal would no longer be an advantage

15. Francis12qwasyx

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It would, since mages can heal everywhere while other classes are limited to the specific places.

16. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Perhaps they should add a "Heal Room" in every major city, where you pay a npc mage to heal yourself, and its emeralds for every 100 hp. It could also be 100% increased heal in that room, so you can wait like 5 minutes to heal, or you can pay.

17. The_Sushi_Dragon

The_Sushi_Dragon Cousin of Ozoth

Guild:
    That is a great idea and maybe a safe zone in towns for gliched mob spawning.

18. Thunder369y

Thunder369y The Wanderer

Minecraft:
    I think the "certain locations" should be in a town: like jump into any water while inside some towns (cinfras, detlas, selchar, etc) it should give u enough regen to reach full health with 10-30 seconds. Made this up on the spot so idk if this is good or not also, "fountain of healing" on map to indicicate which towns have the fountains

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.