Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Item: Portable Emerald Exchanger

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by LucaDiv, Mar 4, 2016.

?

Support?

1. I like this Idea

22 vote(s)
    95.7%
  2. I don't like this idea

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucaDiv

LucaDiv Resident Spam-Nuker of Wynn VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I'm sure we all know how frustrating it can be when you're on a grinding trip and your inventory gets filled with stacks and stack of emeralds, and you don't want to throw them away, but it's not exactly practical to go all the way back to town to store them in the bank, and since gear is usually more valuable, you end up needlessly throwing away bunches of emeralds... Of course, if there was a way to change your emeralds into emerald blocks while on the go, this wouldn't be a problem, so, why not give us that option?

My idea is that you should be able to purchase an item from an emerald merchant (say for 1LE) that lets you exchange your emeralds on the go. This could be done simply by opening the same trade interface that's currently used for emerald merchants whenever you rightclick the item in your hotbar.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any extra ideas that could make this even better.

XavierEXE and Ascended Kitten like this.
  2. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes +1 from me! :3

3. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great idea!
    Maybe also add durability (like, 10 uses for 1 porter) to make it less op? :3

01100110111 likes this.
  4. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree, but with one tweak:
    They should have a limited amount of uses, like Potions.

XavierEXE and Bebinson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.