Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Lost Item

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Andkorn, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andkorn

Andkorn Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi, I'm kinda new to the forums and i dont post much so sorry if this is in the wrong section. But today at around 11:32 AM EST there was lots of lag on the server. I know the past few days there's been plenty of lag but this time it was different. The server didnt go down but my inv glitched around a bunch and it made me lose quite literally my most important item.
    *IMG*
    I recently bought the weapon from someone for 7 Le and its really unfair that its lost because of some lag. I provided screenshots of it and i really hope there's some way of getting back the bow.
    Edit: And for some reason i cant upload the img of the weapon with proof, could someone help me with this?
    Edit 2: Because the img didnt upload it was the lvl 81 bow Spirit Shock
    -Andkorn

2. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    1. Welcome to the forums
    2. This is the wrong section
    3. Wynn has a strict
    [​IMG]

3. Trickstini

Trickstini Travelled Adventurer

Did you atleast think first? Like why would a lost item but go into the suggestion section? Hmm maybe it should go under bugs? -_- also wynncraft doesn't refund anything so, sucks

4. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All right. To be slightly more polite than the others *glares*, unfortunately there is a no refund policy. So there is no way to get back your Spiritshock. However, just ask around, some people are nice enough to give you some free items that you could use in the meantime. Good luck ;)

ohwooops likes this.
  5. Sagetarus

Sagetarus The Fire Dragonslayer

Guild:
    Um depending on how you lost it, (if you actually had it) it should return to your inventory after a min or so I lost a legendary bow in lag and it returned, unless you dropped the bow you couldn't have possibly lost it, (unless you never had it in first place)

Anywayy.........

Wynncraft= NO REFUNDS

Lol that was funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.