Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Weapon Problems

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Ina, Feb 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ina

Ina Travelled Adventurer

So, apparently I just get on to complain. Sorry. Is there anything that can be done for weapons with.. I don't even know what to call them. Squiggles? Embellishments? ...in the names? Once identified they glitch out, and become unusable and untradeable. It's a nuisance, and honestly as a warrior, a lot of my better weapons including at least one legendary is made useless. Why does this happen, and if it is a coding problem with the letters, why not just change the letters?

Again, sorry to be complaining... again.

2. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

Oh yeah, some of these weapons/armor didnt update with Gavel. This is the dev team's fault, and there is nothing you can really do about it. Don't worry you're not the only who's been effected by this issue. I lost a few legendaries to this. For now, lets just eat icecream and cry in a corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.