Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Classes

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by mc511, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mc511

mc511 Well-Known Adventurer

Lannister

Spell 1 : plot armor : invincibility until April of 2016
    Spell 2 : Lannister always pay there debts : everyone on the server gets 50000 eb
    Spell 3 : incest : get 50% more damage on your attacks for every brother or sister you bed
    Spell 4 : purple wedding : die of poison 2 and wither then be banned because no one likes lannisters

Starks

Spell 1 : back stab : a villager named roose Bolton comes behind you and stabs you saying ( lannisters send there regards) then you die and get banned

Spell 2 : dire wolf call : giant wolf comes in and bites everyone's hands off

Spell 3 for the watch : you are applied with slowness 2 for 60 sec while 20 villagers named crows surround you and stab you each saying " for the watch " until you die and get banned

Spell 4 girl power : a villager named brienne is spawned for ever because she can't be killed and two shots everyone in the server and one shots all npc or players named the hound

2. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ...april fools?

3. Bio

Bio Father of Class Builds Section VIP+

Minecraft:
    I have a slight feeling this is a joke thread...

4. Ckrypto

Ckrypto Travelled Adventurer

I don't know seems pretty series, I mean, the dude even spaced each sentence out.

5. mc511

mc511 Well-Known Adventurer

Man I'm messing with you guys it's a joke thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.