Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Auction Houses!!! (10+ Supporters So Far!!!)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by KiriKorn, Jan 3, 2016.

?

Great idea?

1. Great idea m8

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. I mean, it would be good with some minor changes.

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. Most of the idea should be changed.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't like it at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiriKorn

KiriKorn Always feeling fabulous VIP+

Minecraft:
    Is it just me, or sometimes I get a deal in the trade market, I just can't seem to contact the person and get on wynncraft the same time? Can't we fix this problem by putting an auction house in some cities?
    How this would work is there is a little house, where there is a merchant, and when you right-click the merchant, there would be a double-chest space (this interface is only accessible only by right-clicking the merchant with an empty hand) ; half of the chest is where you can put stuff for sale, and the other half of the chest could be a place where items are dedicated to you. So for example, when you right-click the merchant with the item you want to auction, and then the merchant will ask you in chat:
    Do you want this item to be dedicated to someone?
    Yes/No (clickable)

When you click yes, the merchant will ask you for the name, either type it in chat, or type it in an anvil interface, this will then make this item, no matter what, be accessible only for that person.
    If you click no, then this would just be in the top half of the double chest interface, where it stays there until someone buys it. When you want to set the price, there can be an hopper interface with 3 arrows, 1 arrow which when pressed, increases the emeralds needed, same thing with the other ones, but with LE and EB.

If you want to look at what people are auctioning, there might be another merchant where you can check out what you can buy. When you see an item you want to buy, you left-click the item, which then the merchant would say something like "You can purchase the item by paying ......"

But then you might say:
    But how would you retrieve the emeralds?
    What I'm thinking is if someone bought your item, and the next time you right-click the merchant with an empty hand, the merchant would say first: "Someone bought one of your items, do you want to retreive you emeralds?"
    And then you can retreive your emeralds.

Any questions? Ask them down below!
    Anything I should change? Tell me down below!!

2. Forcellrus

Forcellrus Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I would put system that you have forum auction. Server takes item from you, people bid (like on Ebay for example), you put 24h time limit for example and winner takes the item and you get emeralds. If nobody offers, you get item back.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    its_Carlos and Bear like this.
  3. KiriKorn

Minecraft:
    Bumpy Bump.

4. RagingPat

RagingPat Profesional Money Waster

Guild:
    I like it, sounds efficient and fun. +1

5. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

I'm not so sure about letting anybody who wanders by purchase your items because it sort of defeats the purpose of having the Trade Market, but otherwise this is pretty good.

6. KiriKorn

Minecraft:
    Do you mean if you want to sell something, anyone can buy it? If that's it, I have said that before you sell it, you can choose if you want the item to be specified for one person, so anyone other than the person you chose cannot buy it.

7. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

But you also said that you can choose to not specify the item for one person, unless I've misinterpreted your comment.

8. KiriKorn

Minecraft:
    Yes, I did.

9. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    I don't want Wynncraft to be like a faction server though...would ruin the fun.

10. KiriKorn

Minecraft:
    Well, this idea is just to make the "trade market" section on the forums easier, instead of you trying to get the other person on at the same time, you can just auction the item with the person's name on it, so you don't have to waste your whole day waiting for the other person to come on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.