Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Should Assassin Be Buffed? *nether Update* (205+ Supporters!)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ohwooops, Dec 28, 2015.

?

Should assassin's spells do more damage/consume less mana?

1. Both

53.2%
  2. Nah, it should stay as it is.

17.1%
  3. More damage!

19.0%
  4. Consume less mana!

10.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightbane

Nightbane Travelled Adventurer

I feel like after vanishing the fact that you run out of mana instantly is a tad bit ridiculous.

TheGhostWinter and ohwooops like this.
  2. ohwooops

ohwooops Not Very Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you read my thread, I already said that I don't really play as Mage. However my Friend, who is a mage can 3 shot me with ethereal and I have 10k health. He has 7.9k health and it took 4 multi hits to kill him. Mage has healing now, which is op af as combat heavily relies on using potions, which mages don't need. Maybe you don't have a suitable build for mage, as my Friend is certainly stronger than I am. He uses 100 intelligence, by the way.

3. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    Eh, still think this should be seen, so bumpity bump.

4. Alexdacube

Alexdacube The Cube is reborn CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    No Assasins should not receive more damage and less mana costs, currently there are a few bugs with Assasins that are affecting the gameplay of the class but should be fixed soon. Assasins were rightfully nerfed because of their high safe damage output also it's nice to see a non op class in Wynn and more people trying other classes. Assasins had their time in the spotlight now it's time for other classes such as Mage to take their turn

5. Taf

Taf Legendary Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i dont think you realise that its supposed to be balanced, not 1 class "In the spotlight" and right now, a few classes needs another nerf or assassin needs a slight buff

TheGhostWinter and ohwooops like this.
  6. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    Yeah, assassin should have been nerfed for the update, but nerfed until it's on balance with the other classes. It's been nerfed too much now, so it needs a buff.

TheGhostWinter likes this.
  7. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ive played with all classes and I can make a simple conclusion with all 4 before and after the update

Before:

Warrior: Great and Balanced
    Archer: Great and Balanced (But a little OP, not enough for a nerf though)
    Mage: Sadly doesnt do enough damage for its abilities compared to others, heal isnt that important. Worst Class.(But still my fav)
    Assasain: Multihit is OP as shit, although it has the worst flee kind of spell and smoke bomb is decent. Should have a slight nerf in multihit.

After:

Warrior: Same
    Archer: Same
    Mage: Buff in heal making it actually useful (May want to slightly nerf the heal to others). REMEMBER the fast that mage has heal should make it so it doesnt NEED potions.
    Assasain: Multihit nerfed to SHIT, Smoke bomb is now worse than your NORMAL ATTACK FFS, and not to mention unless you have mana steal all you can do is multihit and vanish............. WORST CLASS NOW

Gotta keep in mind though. Mage was the worse because it was pretty much just a support class. With Gavel, Wynncraft is now more MMO than before, ESPECIALLY with the boss raids. Qira raids is the most MMO wynncraft has ever been and thats why you need a good support, especially since there is no other.
    But the problem people had with assasain was that they would only use multihit and vanish. Now people ONLY use multihit and vanish because smoke bomb got more nerfed to the point that just hitting them will do more damage.

ohwooops likes this.
  8. Taf

Taf Legendary Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    its glitched, chill (just like how arrows storm was glitched)

9. junker22

junker22 nether wrecker VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it should stay the same because assassins do the highest DPS (damage per second) in the game. If you were to increase there damage and lower there mana they will be extremely overpowered you could spam multi while there in smoke bomb that's way to over powered and you could keep on blinding and doing more damage with spin attack. well besides the coding in multi and spin and a bit buff on smoke it only hits one time to every mob

10. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Oh I see that all the assassins have started complaining about having no attack and not being able to kill anything, looks like the tables have turned

It would be nice to see it get a bit of a damage buff, I don't want others to have to go through the same kind of pain I had to

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  11. Appenzell

Appenzell Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What about the multihit will do a lot more damage but can only target 1 person. And that the spin and smoke bomb can attack more enemies?

12. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    Most people use spells in combat, not single hits. Single hits only attack one enemy at a time, and they have much less damage than spells. What I'm saying is that assassin's best spell, multihit, does much too little damage for it's range and mana cost. As I've said so many times already, spells like arrow storm do 5 times more damage and have a lot more range than multihit. 'Spamming multihit in smoke bomb' happened before the update, and yes that was quite op. Right now that's not even possible lmfao and multihit does pitiful damage. I've completely changed my build to get the best out of my assassin, using around 80 int and 80 atck, and that only deals around 2.5k dam multihit with alazarin. (legendary dagger, lvl 89). If you try out a simple test, like dueling a friend who is another class and seeing who can kill each other the fastest (when standing still), you can definitely see that a mage/archer/warrior will kill an assassin a lot faster than an assassin will kill them. I tried this out with a mage who had even less health than me as well.

13. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    You sir don't research, they said they would be nerfing or fixing the class because its multi-hit and other spells were broken and did too much damage, but when vanishing and it only lasting 10 blocks might be a bug they might have to look into.

14. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    I never said it shouldn't be nerfed, but it got nerfed too much didn't it? Or did you not do enough research on assassin yourself?

15. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    No I just don't play assassin, meelee classes are tough for me, so I go long range with my mind.

16. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    You go long range with your mind? Liek telekinesis style?

17. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    Na llamakinesis style, now fetch you llama over lord some Doritos.

ohwooops likes this.
  18. ohwooops

Minecraft:
    Please teach me O llama ;-;

19. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    First google some images of llamas and then praise them, light some candles for dramatic effect.

Secondly change your forum image to a llama,

And last you must feel the llama inside you and let it out, with all your might.

And then smoke some hay and spit on tourists

ohwooops likes this.
  20. Mr_Valle

Mr_Valle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    +1 I'm following you to death! XD

ohwooops likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.