Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Selchar Update

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by CoolEath77, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Would you like to see this idea go through?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolEath77

CoolEath77 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    OK, so Cinfras and Detlas both have air docks being a popular and central located town's they thrive on trade. Selchar might be in the middle of the ocean, but it is centrally located throughout the entire map. It might not thrive on trade, but it could use 2 more buildings and a sky. I think about it, air ships go through the the town every time they trade with each other it would make sense to have Selchar be a midway stop.
    In building the buildings the island has a good amount of left over room, put so houses near the pond and more trees and it will look great. The sky dock can be put (if facing the dock at the fountain) right of the light house or sand tower, i don't know what they are really. It would make the town look really nice, and i would help if this actually got approved.
    I would love to see my favorite town get even better. :)

2. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember that Grian was jumping around on debris over Selchar in that one stream... There might be something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.