Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Idk If This Is A Good Idea But---

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Kaelan~, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think there should be a new branch of "lowly" staff, The Helpers. they will pretty much follow staff members- (Generalmanagers-Moderators-Administrators-and Builders) like puppies and do there bidding like doing final touches to a building or even banning people!
    PS: if you guys are going to make this a thing can I be one :#

Dakota and KillerJoe like this.
  2. Tyler4011

Tyler4011 wicked wowza VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just so you know, GM is Game Master :P Anyways, how would one become a Helper? Quite honestly, I believe there should be an Application for Helpers (if this was implemented). Only problem with that is that so many people would apply. I dunno, I think the current system is working pretty well though. The opinions of the Mods, and Admins seem to really work with picking new staff, which is fine. Also, asking for staff isn't really the best way to get noticed lol.

SpadenadeZ1 likes this.
  3. Evran

Evran Just a random guy.

Minecraft:
    Don't really think this thread has a reason to be actually, I mean, If the staff members needed some help they would let us know.
    And why would helpers even be a thing ? If again staff members wanted help, they would just recruit more staff members.

Oh and why would you want to be one ? You would actually like to be just a slave kinda thing ? (not that the actual staff members aren't with all the work they put in Gavel)
    I see here some kind of obeidience/submission weird phantasm here.

4. OP_PVP_MLG_PRO

OP_PVP_MLG_PRO Newbie Adventurer

It may be a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.