Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Houses

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by chicagogrand, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicagogrand

chicagogrand sw3g m4st3r

you should make it possible to like claim land and build a house/give us a way to store stuff other than ender chests in detlas maybe even a plot world would work

wijiji1 likes this.
  2. Snipy

Snipy Normal wynncraft player :P VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think that's not a really good idea.

Here is why:
    -Wynncraft is a MMO RPG
    -This isn't Hypixel
    -It would be just weird having plots on a server made for adventure
    -And i think the enderchest is enough space for items

Chino likes this.
  3. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    the f*?
    having PLOTS in an adventure server?
    and where do you get the items huh?

4. Snipy

Snipy Normal wynncraft player :P VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We don't want that or do we? I think we don't. It wouldn't really be the same.

5. chicagogrand

chicagogrand sw3g m4st3r

im saying like a huge area dedicated to things like an extra chest or two would be a enough but I constantly have to ditch items for better items even though the old ones are still valuable let me rephrase not houses or plots how bout just an extra ender chest to acces

6. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First unspoken rule of the Wynncraft Forums:
    Never make a housing thread. Ever.

(Meric), Kahsol, Chino and 1 other person like this.
  7. TrashcanMan

TrashcanMan Hello I am here

I thought the first unspoken rule was "Never post a 'Stuck' thread"
    But in all seriousness @chicagogrand if you only want houses for storage space then just buy the extra bank space, or make a new class and leave it at Detlas as a living bank.

8. wijiji1

wijiji1 T best VIP+ to ever be on wynncraft

i honestly like the idea adventures need homes i always try to claim the spot ontop of ragni castle no one knows about

9. vaticc0de

vaticc0de what is life

Yeah...everyone knows about that spot...Sorry to break your glory

Plots in a mmorpg server? No, what would we do in these...houses, not to mention the amount of lag and extra effort it would create. Basically doesn't fit with the mmorpg aspect

10. Devourer

Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. No detail in the post whatsoever.
    2. This would make the game way too laggy.

11. wijiji1

wijiji1 T best VIP+ to ever be on wynncraft

i think it would work if there wasn't plots but instead a sort of hypixel style where you can teleport to your home

12. chicagogrand

chicagogrand sw3g m4st3r

there is no way to win this argument its whatever though just saying a place to settle down and chill would be cool even if its small a bed a furnace crafting table and chests for extra storage what is that like 5 blocks i dont think it would be laggy if they had a bunch of 10 block structures just lying around especially saying how large the map is already and besides i feel like the extra storage aspect of these houses people would like

13. vaticc0de

vaticc0de what is life

fair enough
    Since when was this an argument?

It would create extra lag as it would have to generate another server and then add to that server every time someone tried to save their 'plot.' So that wouldn't work out. And do you know how many players play on Wynncraft? A bunch of 10 block structures for what...every 1000 people would basically take up all of the roads of Wynn making travel harder. I'm not hating, all I'm saying is that it is a good idea just not for Wynncraft.

14. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    An Adventure with housing? Wynncraft has strived to keep out of commands and keep it on adventure. So this would just throw everything of.. No just no. Also Inappropriate builds! Your a mature guy but a random 6 year old comes and builds a ...... Thing.......

15. CSST_Abuse

CSST_Abuse NoshaReif VIP+

Minecraft:
    If i could do this i would buy every land and put roses there and everyone will notice me... Even senpaii ^-^
    But seriously if you want to build land and stuff there's a secret realm that no normal minecraft gamer plays on its called SINGLE PLAYER

Welcome to single player! the thing that started it all you know what you can do here? ACTUALLY MODIFY THE MAP unlike that OTHER realms whats it called Multi something... ANYWAY in here you can do stuff like build in creative. Adventure in survival and... yeah and place roses every-where. Yeah... Multiplayer kinda dominates us... PLS NOTICE MEEEE

16. chicagogrand

chicagogrand sw3g m4st3r

to be honest the only real reason i made this thread was to get to 10 posts to post a ban appeal which i find funny im just now getting 10 cause iv been a member of these forums for over a year and still didnt have 10 posts lol

17. SilverAlmighty

SilverAlmighty Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This isnt Hypixel. I dont want to see square houses when I walk in Wynn or Gavel :/

18. ProfSilver

ProfSilver Head of the Professors Guild VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Personally, I don't think plots are a good idea- However, I've always thought that the idea of --> RENTING <-- an Inn would be a cool mechanic, temporarily allowing you to store spare items, and setting your spawn point there. This spawn point mechanic would remove the mechanic of you respawning at the nearest town on death, and instead you spawn in Ragni, or if you've been to Detlas at least once with the character, you spawn there. The same mechanic would work with Gavel, only in Llevigar instead of Detlas.

19. tomisdaman27

tomisdaman27 The owner of a legendary trade...

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't think the plots should be buildable, but you should be able to rent or buy & upgrade an inn room.

20. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If anything screw housing. If they give us more bank space or a backpack or something that would be helpful. With gavel out with all these new items (especially quest items) even with other classes storing legendary items and quest items my bank is still filling up very fast. I do like the idea of renting an inn however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.