Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Make White Horses Easier To Obtain

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by GoodBobul, Dec 6, 2015.

?

Based on the statistics, do you believe that white horses should be made easier to get?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs

Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs Bird Wizard VIP+

Minecraft:
    That's as clear as you can put it

2. GoodBobul

GoodBobul Professional Mineman

Guild:
    When I read your comment it did come across as elitist and condescending. Sure, I'm new to the forums but that doesn't diminish my game knowledge or credibility. By not giving a reason for your thinking you didn't contribute helpfully to the conversation at all, and although it did give me an idea of what people thought of my suggestion, the same could be achieved through a vote.

3. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    i was in nemract when a builder gave me a 1/40 white horse :D
    i was so happy ...lol
    its now 40/40...fast as heck but he lags so much cause i live in tunisia north of africa...i wish wynn has eu servers :D...then i can travel with my horse with ease...lol still fast with 280ms

4. Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs

Oh_Yeah_MrKrabs Bird Wizard VIP+

Minecraft:
    To be honest dont get my wrong I would like the horses to be cheaper, but because of how good they are you just cant have that

5. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Not everyone in the universe is a billionaire.
    I support this. +1

XavierEXE likes this.
  6. GoodBobul

Guild:
    Since the removal of the vip town the average price has nearly doubled. No one was asking for a price increase before, so why are we not asking for a decrease now?
    Also, I own a white horse. This isn't a post that I wrote because I just threw away 50le or something. I genuinely believe that the price should be lowered.

7. GoldenDuck

GoldenDuck Quack, quack, quack VIP+

Minecraft:
    I have a 40/40 white horse and it is EXTREMELY fast. With my connection to Wynncraft (and I think it's pretty good) the 40/40 white horse sometimes doesn't move much faster than a 30/30 chestnut horse except for the fact that the white horse moves so fast (kind of jumpy) that mobs can't attack me most of the time.

It is also relatively easy to get money to buy a low level white horse by grinding in a high level place. In the Herb Cave I could get about one LE per level from grinding (3 hours in per level) and about the same in ToL. If someone tries hard enough with this method or goes merching in Detlas for a few months they will eventually have enough money for a low level white horse.

Also, every class except for assassin can go faster than a 10/10 brown horse with their mobility spell.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    XavierEXE likes this.
  8. GoodBobul

Guild:
    "Relatively easy"
    1le every three hours.
    119le average for a white horse.
    357 hours.

I get your point but I would not call that relatively easy. Not very many people have the concentration or drive to grind 357 hours.

XavierEXE likes this.
  9. Potato Hoarder

Potato Hoarder Hoarder of all potatoes VIP

Minecraft:
    Breeding for horses is a bad idea either way. Getting 54 le to trade for a white horse isn't that difficult. If you only get emeralds from grinding, you should try doing quests and such.

10. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    i say they get even harder! i wanna be one of the only people with it in the game :)

11. GoodBobul

Guild:
    I mentioned this before. I'm not really looking for advice on how to get a white horse the fastest as I already own one. I'm more looking to draw attention to the fact that not only are they way too hard to get, but they are way underpriced in the current market.

12. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly black horses should get a higher percent. Black horses are like the building blocks of a white horse. You usually rage on black horses more than an other..

13. JoelDeTroll

JoelDeTroll this is a custom title

but my lvl 37 friend got given a white horse for free ;-;

14. RemRin

RemRin Goddess of Air HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh god the necropost...
    Asking the mighty lord @Selvut283 to close this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.