Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Detailed Shop System And A Crafting System

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Popcornix, Oct 11, 2015.

?

Do you want a shop system

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes , but a bit diffrent

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popcornix

Popcornix Skilled Adventurer

Why we want this shop system?
    For you people that dont know what im talking about this is the Guild Shop System GSS for short.

So in short this is what we would love the minds behind Wynncraft to add in the game , we would want them to add a shopsystem and we have seen the obvious reasons why we shouldnt add it :The worlds filled with playershops , that would difficuilt to manage , less random user interactions etc.
    And also this GSS will work well with the crafting you'll see why
    Well i think this GSS will solve most of these problems and maybe fix other ones.
    First , By having one output for each guild this would reduce the numbers of playershops by a large amount.
    Second , By reducing the amount of playershops you will be reducing the management neccesary by the moderators/admins and giving power to the guilds.
    Third , This part is a big part the people that frequently trade would disagree when adding playershops even though the interactions in the random world wont be as plentifull the interactions within the guild itself could possibly increase and give low-level players to get a chance to be a part of a guild via taskboards that are located in major cities.
    How the Crafting System and this Shop system goes hand in hand
    The crafting system most likely will be a thing seeing how the creators of Wynncraft are quite brilliant and i expect it to eventually come out.
    So with this crafting system that we were thinking it would be that you get some resources like string , bones , sugarcane etc.
    But you might be asking yourself 'How can a crafting system and GSS make shops a thing?'
    Seeing how some resouces are harder to get ex. frozen hearts are harder to get then rotten flesh.
    So for the low-level resources you could get some low-level players (I would consider myself a low-level :P and i would enjoy this ) to get those resources and the Item Creator with his party could get the higher-level resources.
    And this could be done via the taskboard obviously each town representing a player level.
    Well think about it if a player would go out of his way to get his weapon from a guild he would want it to be a strong weapon or he would just get a weapon he found even though he would use it for a short period of time.
    Let's say somebody that's lvl 30 warrior asked for a bow that has reasonably high-damage for average price seeing how the one that would craft the item would require a difficuilt path to get there so maybe a quest or a price eitherway this isnt really as important as say a lvl 75 assasin that wants extremeley high damage and is willing to pay a high price.
    Okay so we know the weapons needs to be special so that means that it'll probably not be easy to make.
    And so by increasing the customizability and price this would require more resources making guilds want to let the high-levels to do high-level stuff and the low-level do low-leve stuff.
    So this makes it a option to use these taskboard to give low-level players a taste of the GSS.
    To end it off.
    So first of all thanks for giving the time to read this and i just wanna say a few things.
    I am quite new to forums which you will notice and also my english isn't the best.
    Also in this thread i was talking alot about high-levels and low-levels i just wanna say in no way do i say that a low-level is a scrub that should just grind zombies but i just dont find it smart for a lvl 15 to be in the depths of Almuj grinding silverfish.
    I hope you guys that were against this will think about it diffrently.

2. gadfskhj

gadfskhj Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    The crafting system is a good idea

3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You didn't explain the trading system at all and I didn't understand how you can craft items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.