- Nov 21, 2016
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- May 21
- The first state
Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el, from The first state
AboutI was the 30th person to accomplish getting level 100 jeweling. That’s just about the only accomplishment I have...
Wow, this is like the fourth time I changed my info tab, let's hope that this time, what I write here is permanent.
Anyway, things about me for you stalkers out there:
- I like video games, especially Nintendo (although with some of their business decisions as of late, I'm having a harder and harder time believing myself). In particular, I like the Super Mario Galaxy games, Breath of the Wild, Splatoon, AC New Horizons (yes, I played New Leaf and I didn't like it) the Luigi's Mansion series, and every mainline Pokemon game from gens 3-7. Even though Pokemon in its current state is so far gone that it's beyond saving imo, I still play the games to shiny hunt.
- Other games I like include Minecraft, Skyrim, the Bayonetta series, Undertale, Cuphead, Celeste, Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2, and pretty much any (J)RPG besides modern Pokemon
- In general, I really don't watch TV shows and movies that much, but I'm a huge fan of Steven Universe. I like Gravity Falls too, but I haven't seen every episode of the latter. In terms of live-action shows, Full House is a guilty pleasure of mine.
- I'm technically a Harry Potter fan, but I'll be honest...I just didn't finish reading any of the books after Goblet of Fire. I tried, but they were just too long for me. I did really care about the characters and story though, so I spoiled myself and looked up what happened afterwards.
- I also used to love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Books 1-6 were the golden age, books 7-10 were alright, and books 11 to present is when the series started to go downhill. Although book 13 was the last book I read, and I've heard that books 14 and 15 are an improvement, so maybe I'll give the series a chance again.
- I'm fairly into politics and current events, although I don't really like discussing them on a public forum like this one. I only discuss them with my friends.
- My favorite food is seafood. The only seafood I tried that I didn't really like were scallops, other than that, I pretty much like everything.
SignatureTo be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bayonetta. The intense action is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the engaging story. most of the action will go over a typical player's head. There's also Bayonetta's sassy outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Japanese literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this action, to realise that it's not just awesome, it say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Bayonetta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the meaning in Bayonetta's existential catchphrase "Avavago," which itself is a cryptic reference to what "Avavago" means in Enochian, "thunders". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hideki Kamiya's genius wit unfolds itself on their console screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Gomorrah tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the true fans' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid